• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA CUP 3rd Round - WOLVES (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyable enough this.

Lads I've no idea who or what they should be doing performing ok in a game I couldn't care if we win or not.

The commentator is so keen on us bombing out, you can hear his disappointment when his sidekick Jenas says positive things about us.

Have Origi or Sturridge got an ounce of intelligence or desire between them? No wonder they can barely get 5 minutes.

Well, I'm not surprised.

I don't see how playing in a team like this is going to be confidence building for either the new guys bedding into this team like Keita OR the young kids.

Well, we've been dreadful, but luckily, so have they for the most part. I hope Klopp rolls the dice in the second half.

Moreno isn't a left back, he should be playing left wing, for like, Valladolid. But he's hardly "the issue" here.

Who knew playing a team that's played... Zero minutes together, would be disjointed

I don't really understand why Camacho is further up the pitch than Shaq most of the time. Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom