• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA CUP 3rd Round - WOLVES (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milner has been shockingly poor. Forget the bonehead play of not going after the ball until Raul in the box, but so many misplaced passes.
Studge - seems like he doesn't have enough strength or pace to play at this level anymore. I'd rather have given his minutes to Dom ... too late for that.
origi - doesn't have good enough control for this level.
Keita - so disappointed but the team is barely letting him dictate play, bar the beginning.
Shaqiri - lots of the ball, little to pass on to.
CuJo - promising.
Lovren - typical.
Hoever - CB? Wow, talk about having faith in a 16 year old ...
Fabinho - not his position, would probably be better if vVd was there.
Moreno - no mistakes so far!!!
Moreno no mistakes ? WTF are you watching ?! How about that mess just before HT ?

Hard to watch that. Some of the poorest players have been the senior ones which is disappointing. The strikers need to offer a lot more and Keita and Shaquiri in midfield have been far too timid. Milner is trying to be everywhere but maybe because of that making bad decisions.

So far in this brilliant exercise in rotation, we've injured the most injury-prone defender we have, we've played badly enough to make ourselves a national laughing stock, and we're heading towards defeat - what an ingenious way to make morale after the City defeat dip down even lower. It's the predictability of the whole thing that angers me most - it was so damn predictable what was going to happen. And now we're either going to serve up more of the same, or we're going to risk injuring more senior players by sending them on to save face. It's so stupid.

I just can't understand why we keep playing it around at the back and then passing to the most jittery fucking keeper in the world?
Can't they see he shits himself whenever the ball is passed back to him?

Too many sloppy passes and turnovers in the middle.

Kids doing well enough but we need more from the seniors 2nd half.

It's the senior players letting us down : Studge, Milner, Shaq and of course Moreno. The young lads have done well. Hoever has been fucking amazing !

Moreno - no mistakes so far!!!

giphy.gif

Mignolet must have had more touches than the strikers there. What's the point in passing back to someone who is only going to give the opposition the ball anyway or give it to a team mate with two players around him. We've started more of their attacks than they have.

Mignolet must have had more touches than the strikers there. What's the point in passing back to someone who is only going to give the opposition the ball anyway or give it to a team mate with two players around him. We've started more of their attacks than they have.
Shearer just said that just one touch between them in the box in that half.

We could wish for a midfielder on the bench that we could put in the centre. and some fucking passion from the lazy cunts up front.
Sturridge is a joke these days.

Keita and Shaq. need to see far more of the ball, Keita especially has looked likely to make something happen but neither are seeing much of the ball.

Laughing stock? A load of fans do not give a fuck about this competition.

Damage morale? The strongest XI who aren’t playing will not give two shits about this game.

Still not arsed but it will be the last chance Sturridge and Origi will ever get.

Yeah if we were arsed about winning it we'd get that pair of wankers Studge and Origi off and put Salah and Mane on, Shaq in the Frim role.

But I doubt he'll bother.

Moreno had to fuck up didnt he? Invitable.
I’d give him away for free, or better yet pay someone to take him.

The other cynical thing is these pundits pretending they're shocked and surprised about it all.

Laughing stock? A load of fans do not give a fuck about this competition.

Damage morale? The strongest XI who aren’t playing will not give two shits about this game.

Still not arsed but it will be the last chance Sturridge and Origi will ever get.
Yup, completely agree.
I’m glad the youngsters are getting a great day out against top opposition too. If only the senior players could take some responsibility. The youngsters are better.

I thought all was to be sacrificed, FA cup is the other thing that should be thrown on the fire along with the league cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom