• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fabs shares more behind the scenes stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing you can say about Hendo playing DM for a while is that itl have given him greater perspective on how to defend (even though he isnt elite at it).

Does anyone - even that monomaniac autist Modo - seriously imagine Hendo played at DM for any reason other than necessity, that Klopp and the coaching staff actually couldn't see that it wasn't his best position? We either couldn't find or couldn't afford the right player in that position at the time, so Hendo "took one for the team". Give the vendetta the feck up already.

Fabinho is one of the best illustrations I've ever seen - if not the best of all - of the need NOT to give up too soon on a player, a tendency seen too often on here.

Is this the new narrative? Cause before that people were throwing all types of stats at me about how Hendo was one of the best DMs in the premier league.
Now he's Jesus...got it.
I know he never was a DM, that was as clear as day, but he did play there and I didn't think he was any good at it so...

Last edited:
The stats were quoted at you because they showed he was never remotely as bad as you keep insisting even now. Nobody EVER claimed he was a world-beater in that position, but you'd never have noticed because you were too busy wearing your blinkers to actually read what was written.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom