• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fake Carragher

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think Suarez is innocent you have to ignore his own comments to the Ref, as witnessed by Commoli and Kuyt.

You also probably need to be brain-dead.
To
Suarez's denied using the n word. But instead said , yeah during that time we were having a row I was using the word "negro". I also said I kicked him because he is black. (The last two sentences are enough to be found guilty of the charges)

When interviewed by the FA (post legal advice) - that story was completely changed.

And we're now supposed to believe there was no reference to Evra's skin colour made by Suarez who then said what he actually said was "It was a normal foul" when asked by Evra why he kicked him.

Evra didn't even need to give evidence and Suarez would have still been found guilty.

Blaming Evra is a complete red herring. Suarez was in the wrong and did a terrible job covering it up.

The initial accusation was that the n word was used. The players all knew that wasn't the case and that's why they wore the jerseys - they do look stupid now but in a way they were justified at the time.

There's no getting around the fact the Suarez racially abused Evra. It wasn't the n word but it didn't need to be.

The Suarez T-shirt farrago is something of a side issue here; the most important aspect is proving and getting a consensus that Patrice Evra is indeed a total cunt
Something's don't need clarifying ;)
Evra is indeed a cunt.

I firmly believe that anyone who has not posted in the first 2 pages of a thread should be barred from doing so thereafter. Especially in threads where we are discussing Evra, who as everyone knows, is a cunt.

Can I have some leeway as a newbie:D

Yep - The t-shirts were cringe factor ten. I get the sentiment but it was fucking lame and embarrassing. Oh and I think it's fair to say Suarez and Evra are both thunder cunts.

In my defense, I'm six hours behind all you cunts over here...

Evra is an utter, utter cunt. He's a liar and a cunt.

Like Woland, at the time I liked that the team supported a colleague who appeared to be being wrongly accused of something. In hindsight, it has been proven to have been a mistake, and highly embarrassing.

Those two facts are not mutually exclusive. I have no issue with Carra apologizing for the t-shirts.

But never, ever, ever forget that Evra is a horrible, despicable cunt. Ever.

And so is Suarez, of course. (Sorry, forgot to include this point initially).

Last edited:
When you’re caught spitting out the window like an animal i suppose you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do.

honestly though Suarez could have shit in my cornflakes at the time and i would have eaten them, that’s enough to explain the Tshirts

I know it's not the point but it's really funny to be reminded of Charlie Adam in a Suarez shirt. Hahahah

Evra is a cunt.

Suarez is a cunt.

Suarez was 100% without doubt racist towards Evra.

The t-shirts were dumb, I couldn’t remember the timeline but apparently it was AFTER Suarez had been found guilty and banned. Which makes it even more stupid.

Thread closed.

It's important to remember Suarez is a cunt too

Yes, but I agree. He was our cunt though ... and I don't believe he's a racist cunt, just like I don't believe Evra is a homphobe or a Spanish hating cunt. Both are just cunts.

Evra is a fucking cunt.

Evra is a cunt.

Suarez is a cunt.

Suarez was 100% without doubt racist towards Evra.

The t-shirts were dumb, I couldn’t remember the timeline but apparently it was AFTER Suarez had been found guilty and banned. Which makes it even more stupid.

Thread closed.

Someone made some shitty trades today?

I can't be arsed going into this again, but he didn't call him A negro. He called him "negro" - the Spanish word for the colour black. Big difference.

Obviously that was wrong as well, but at the time the media were reporting it as the former, as Rosco has just done, which is incorrect and very different.

Incidentally, what Evra called Suarez was a very offensive term. Doesn't excuse Suarez, but is another indication that Evra is indeed a cunt.

I can't be arsed going into this again, but he didn't call him A negro. He called him "negro" - the Spanish word for the colour black. Big difference.

Obviously that was wrong as well, but at the time the media were reporting it as the former, as Rosco has just done, which is incorrect and very different.

Incidentally, what Evra called Suarez was a very offensive term. Doesn't excuse Suarez, but is another indication that Evra is indeed a cunt.

For those raising an eyebrow at this thread, cunt is a deeply culturally engrained word that supporters use to refer to Evras. There's a language barrier that makes it sound harsher than it is. My own grandma used to call Evra a cuntita.

Would've been funny if he wore 1 last night, after knowing Evra would be alongside him on MNF

You misread my post completely to make a rubbish point. Not only have I not said what you claim I did, I specifically used an example that corroborates what I said.

The fake news was all about the word "negrito" , despite it never being mentioned once by any one involved in the dispute.

Yes, but I agree. He was our cunt though ... and I don't believe he's a racist cunt, just like I don't believe Evra is a homphobe or a Spanish hating cunt. Both are just cunts.

Evra is a fucking cunt.

Suarez is overwhelmingly stupid and is a cunt. That's one of the largest demographic that racists come from.

The Suarez T-shirt farrago is something of a side issue here; the most important aspect is proving and getting a consensus that Patrice Evra is indeed a total cunt
He is? Do you have any evidence of this? In list form perhaps? I feel this topic deserves it.

You misread my post completely to make a rubbish point. Not only have I not said what you claim I did, I specifically used an example that corroborates what I said.

The fake news was all about the word "negrito" , despite it never being mentioned once by any one involved in the dispute.

Nothing turns upon negrito or negro. In the language he was speaking they are not racist abuse. That's why the club supported him. That's why they wore t-shirts. Who knew the UK were more interested in wordplay than actual racism. But since they are, then every single instance of racism in football is nothing but lols. Serves them all right. Cunts. I cannot wait for a black/gay/trans player to take it to the logical conclusion of legal proceedings. Can't wait.

Evra is no saint - having said that, I am not making any excuses here for the Suarez situation.

Remember the French squad totally imploding at the 2010 World Cup?

This all happened because of Evra, Anelka, Gallas, Abidal and Ribery bullying Yoann Gourcuff in the lead up to the tournament & during the tournament.

Domenech wanted the French team to be built around Gourcuff - France's best attacking midfielder at the time - and the above players + a few more absolutely resented that.

A majority of the French squad came from poor working class upbringings - whereas Gourcuff was the complete opposite, raised in Brittany and from a very well off family. A different character as well - very quiet & reserved - the complete opposite the majority of the squad who the French media labelled as the 'spoilt brats generation' and labelled Gourcuff as player who represents the real France.

They flat out refused to pass him the ball in the first game of that world cup.

Anelka was also sent home during the tournament after he blew up at Domenech after being subsituted - told Domenech to fuck off & a son of a whore.

This is where Evra really comes into the picture - in support of Anelka he then led the team revolt and they refused to train in preparation for the remainder of the group games.

In supporting Anelka not only did he condone the bullying of Gourcuff, the inexcusable verbal abuse towards Domenech - but after the tournament it was also leaked that Gourcuff was bullied excessively on the team bus, to the point where he was being called a 'faggot' by his own team mates.

So in fact Evra - by supporting Anelka & leading the revolt - was supporting the homophobic remarks & treatment of Gourcuff.

Think this it where it ends? No!

Evra was so pissed off about the leak he publicly came out and demanded the media name the source of the leak - never once denying it - he was so pissed off that the public was alerted to the real truth of what had actually happened at the tournament.

He has never once come out and apologised for it, yet there he is sitting on fucking national television in England playing the victim in the Suarez issue whilst making it seem he is some holier than thou fucking saint.

The day Raheem figures out he can sue for £245k each time he hears a word will be a beautiful day. A swear jar to behold. And the FA can suck on it.

Rio Ferdinand now wants Liverpool to apologise.
I'm glad Rio has never been involved in any racist incidents or any other cheating(like drugs or marital infidelities) so he is entitled to take the moral high ground against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom