• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering about using the wildcard as well, but might be better to wait for a couple of more rounds.
Selling Auba and buying some better defenders.

Can we have a separate sticky thread for the iTeam league?

I've given up trying to pay attention to the official one.

Who is the admin of this league? If you're in this, can you please look if you can see the league code and share it here for those who want to join?

Not me.
Why not just start a new league, everyone join it and leave this one?

I usually keep my Wild Card until I'm screwed with a few injuries or need wholesale changes. I deliberated over Sane and Mane for ages. I went with Sane not to go too heavy on Liverpool attackers and it back fired already. Sessegnon may have to be removed in a few game weeks. I'll give him more time.

I usually keep my Wild Card until I'm screwed with a few injuries or need wholesale changes. I deliberated over Sane and Mane for ages. I went with Sane not to go too heavy on Liverpool attackers and it back fired already. Sessegnon may have to be removed in a few game weeks. I'll give him more time.
Both of those exactly my issues.
Plus this 4m Crystal palace lad is in.

Oh you wont get new transfers at the weekend!! Youve already used this weeks transfers. I thought you meant last weeks. Why have you taken Sanchez and Lichsteiner out before they have played?

Oh you wont get new transfers at the weekend!! Youve already used this weeks transfers. I thought you meant last weeks. Why have you taken Sanchez and Lichsteiner out before they have played?
Lich won't play and really wanted KDB in for alexis. I was always changing alexis after GW1

I’m glad I stuck with Salah as captain. But maybe buying Richardson was a mistake...

Think I need Alonso in my team. He is racking up the points again. I have Trippier and Mendy who are also doing well.

Sessegnon is getting SOLD.

I emailed the support and they finally responded:

The code for SCM league is 427528-100605
The code for SCM classic is 2485804-566094

You’re welcome.

Captain Selection?

I'd like to risk Alonso but I'll play it safe with Aguero.

Captain Selection?

I'd like to risk Alonso but I'll play it safe with Aguero.
Im going with Aguero yeah. Triple play in the big league too.
I know its a risk but any game is. And he didnt play international so fuck it.

Who is Paul Pheonix? Done a little cheat move and paid for a 4th transfer.
Tut tut

Standard punishment is zero transfers allowed next week. Thats what we always play in this league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom