• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fantasy World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFF whatever was ailing you joining seems
to have affected joining a league.
I added you but cant see you in there. Might need to re-add, the rest of you might want to check too.
There are 15 in there

FFF whatever was ailing you joining seems
to have affected joining a league.
I added you but cant see you in there. Might need to re-add, the rest of you might want to check too.
There are 15 in there
Yay. I've broken an entire league.

Think I've fixed it.

Stupid game only let's you join one league at a time unless you pay for credits & my mates are using the same app for their FF.

Gonna have to set up one with a different email on my tablet to join their one.

Left that one & joined this one now so you should be able to see me & add me hopefully.

Ive added you now.
Yeah you stupidly can only be in one leage per team.
Invite your mates to join ours?

Youre in now.
Thats 15 of us.
Be nice to get to 20

I'm going to join up too. Usually when it comes to a season long fantasy football I'm all into it for the first few weeks and then I lose interest. Hopefully this is short enough to keep me interested.

I'm going to join up too. Usually when it comes to a season long fantasy football I'm all into it for the first few weeks and then I lose interest. Hopefully this is short enough to keep me interested.
I'm the same. I usually manage to keep my focus for the world cup though as unlike the league I'll be watching almost every game or at the very least the highlights of some & the rest in full.

I do miss the pre child days where I'd just book the days off work though & kick back & watch every match in peace.

Athens added.
Cheers boss.
I'm the same. I usually manage to keep my focus for the world cup though as unlike the league I'll be watching almost every game or at the very least the highlights of some & the rest in full.

I do miss the pre child days where I'd just book the days off work though & kick back & watch every match in peace.
I'm not massively into football, but I do love the world cup and like yourself I try to watch as many matches as possible. It's always great when you happen across a match that you think will be dull but turns into a really entertaining game.

Ok. But FYI ive invited Dave, you know? ‘DAVE’ to join.
Hes kinda scm by proxy for all his shit tips on players over the years.
Fuck it. I've invited my mates on this one instead. More the merrier.

Plus I CBA setting up a team twice & doing transfers twice!

My mates eight year old lad is doing it too.

Just so you all know that we may get our arses handed to us by a kid.

My mates eight year old lad is doing it too.

Just so you all know that we may get our arses handed to us by a kid.

In that case I'm going to have to change my plan of sending everyone a message saying "I'm going to fuck you up".

He goes the match. He's heard more swearing than your average eight year old. I wouldn't worry about it.

Plus he'll be too busy obsessing about stats to read the chat bit.

He goes the match. He's heard more swearing than your average eight year old. I wouldn't worry about it.

Plus he'll be too busy obsessing about stats to read the chat bit.
I was going to send them as DMs. So, this would be less like over hearing someone shouting "You're a wanker!" and more like some stranger in the row behind him whispering "I'm going to fuck you up" in his ear.

Can you make sure you tell them the rules Jon.
Anymore than 3 transfers in a week they get the boot.
I appreciate you can pay for more but from the outset we dont want any Citeh or Chelseas upsetting the applecart.

Reactions: Ijg
Can you make sure you tell them the rules Jon.
Anymore than 3 transfers in a week they get the boot.
I appreciate you can pay for more but from the outset we dont want any Citeh or Chelseas upsetting the applecart.
Will do.

I though it said four transfers when I set it up, but says three in the main rules. It may be four in the world cup league.

Either way I'll just make it clear that there's no buying credits for transfers.

Will do.

I though it said four transfers when I set it up, but says three in the main rules. It may be four in the world cup league.

Either way I'll just make it clear that there's no buying credits for transfers.
It says four because you get some credits at the start meaning you are paying for the extra one with the credits it gives you.
After you use the credits you can still buy more.

I think its fair to just stick to 3 per week for everyone.

It says four because you get some credits at the start meaning you are paying for the extra one with the credits it gives you.
After you use the credits you can still buy more.

I think its fair to just stick to 3 per week for everyone.

I’m going Sheikh Mansour on this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom