• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fantasy World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4th one is the one you have to pay for, isn't it? If so then there's no chance of me breaking that rule.
You get bonus points and stuff too so you may have a 4th at times that looks like you can use.
I want it to be fair so 3 per weeks.

Aye, Russian keeper?????
Well im assuming his intention was get them in because they are playing 2 games this week. But that means he will have to leave them all in until the game week is finished.

That means hes going into NEXT gameweek with just 8 players playing so will have to use all his transfers day ONE round two just to have 11 players. So while we can all let players play then transfer them he cant.

He will have a great week this week but struggle next.
Imho

Ok, where do you see what date game week one ends & game week two starts?

Googled it & looked at the fixtures but can't find it anywhere. Unless I'm being stupid, which is always a possibility.

I've got three transfers now same as everyone else & I'm gonna be doing the same as everyone else (or what I presume everyone else is) & swapping out players after they play for players who haven't played yet.

Googled it & looked at the fixtures but can't find it anywhere. Unless I'm being stupid, which is always a possibility.

I've got three transfers now same as everyone else & I'm gonna be doing the same as everyone else (or what I presume everyone else is) & swapping out players after they play for players who haven't played yet.
Yes thats what you do.
On the app.
Match Centre.
That shows the game weeks.

Someone is trying to join but they missed the deadline.

I think round two starts With last game monday?

Can we use subs during the round?

I think round two starts With last game monday?

Can we use subs during the round?
You can use them at any point during the game week.

So, for example, if you had Suarez in your team, after this match you could sell him & buy a Spanish or Portuguese player. That way you potentially have 14 players each week that can score points for you instead of 11.

That's why I wanted to see gameweeks cos if a team plays twice in a week like Russia, obv you wouldn't want to transfer their players.

You can use them at any point during the game week.

So, for example, if you had Suarez in your team, after this match you could sell him & buy a Spanish or Portuguese player. That way you potentially have 14 players each week that can score points for you instead of 11.

That's why I wanted to see gameweeks cos if a team plays twice in a week like Russia, obv you wouldn't want to transfer their players.

But a gameweek is each round certainly? So after game 2 on Tuesday gameweek 1 is over and Russia -Egypt (last game tuesday) is in gameweek 2?

But a gameweek is each round certainly? So after game 2 on Tuesday gameweek 1 is over and Russia -Egypt (last game tuesday) is in gameweek 2?
Nope.

It's in match center in the app.
57afaa06235f23f38a05fe329a3c1905.jpg

2 players played nothing but appearance points.
Fuckers.
On the plus side thats my two cheapest players.

Well im assuming his intention was get them in because they are playing 2 games this week. But that means he will have to leave them all in until the game week is finished.

That means hes going into NEXT gameweek with just 8 players playing so will have to use all his transfers day ONE round two just to have 11 players. So while we can all let players play then transfer them he cant.

He will have a great week this week but struggle next.
Imho
Take it back. Hes having a worldy week

F98C6A37-C364-4923-99A7-FD00E6E34FF7.png

This lad is having the start of all starts. Hatricks, defenders scoring, clean sheets. Amazing.

Have to say Ij its a brave man who picks a player vs Spain as his captain but that certainly paid off. 34 points for Ronaldo.
Wow

Reactions: Ijg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom