• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Favourite Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a vintage album, they've all been my favourite at one point, but Robbo typifies all that is awesome about this team.

Robertson

Great story, engine of a train, humble, likable, great crosser and were always at our best with we've had a Scott in the side.

We were all completely underwhelmed when he signed, mocking his YouTube, etc. Him just turning to pure gold made me stop doubting and just not enjoying the FSG/Klopp regime.

Robertson

Great story, engine of a train, humble, likable, great crosser and were always at our best with we've had a Scott in the side.

We were all completely underwhelmed when he signed, mocking his YouTube, etc. Him just turning to pure gold made me stop doubting and just not enjoying the FSG/Klopp regime.

Yes Squiggs. Thanks for the backup theory. All spot on.

Mane is adopted scouse now. I’ve seen him down granby going the mosque. Honest to god.

He’s fucking boss.

BUT ROBBO THO

I love Robertson after thinking he was a terrible signing but there is literally nothing I can fault with Mane.

He always turns up and scoring is the hardest thing in football and he just goes about it as if it’s 5 aside again and again. He should win World player of the year for 2019 he’s been that good.

Favourite because hes the best - Mane
Favourite because he’s irreplaceable- Virgil
Favourite this calendar year - Matip

I know mane is by far our best player. But ROBBO is my fave player. I just fucking love the wee Scottish cunt. He’s such a wind up merchant. He should be a scouser.

I know mane is by far our best player. But ROBBO is my fave player. I just fucking love the wee Scottish cunt. He’s such a wind up merchant. He should be a scouser.
Glasgow and Liverpool have a lot of similarities

Salah, cos everyone takes him for granted :)
But seriously, it’s those tight turns and the look of the defenders faces as he takes down one of Trents hand grenades and sets up for another run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't recall a recent Liverpool side with so few players I dislike, and so many I like. There's some areas that can be improved, but overall it's hard to pick out any player or position as an obvious weak link.

Even in some of the best sides under Benitez and Rodgers there were glaringly obvious problems (no pace or quality out wide, poor defence, etc)

Not so today.

TAA can deliver passes that Wijnaldum couldn't pull off in his fucking best dreams

Indeed but in terms of consistency and high completion and rarely if ever giving away possession Gini is our best passer. Killer balls or jaw dropping audacity is Trent all day long but he also has a few terrible give aways in him too

Met a friend of mine who is driver for some of the players. He had got a request from a lady to help her with the 60th birthday gift to her husband who had been a Liverpool supporter since he was a kid. She had made a red t-shirt with the photo of his all time favourite player and asked if my friend could help with having the player sign it. All time favourite player was Naby Keita!! He showed me the photo of Naby holding this shirt. Fuck me... this guy even got King Kenny to sign a shirt one. And a 60 year old all time favourite was Naby Keita.

Mine at this squad is probably Bobby. Don’t know 100%. Still to hangover to decide.

If I had to chose ony one.. I'd probably go with.. Virgil.

That being said, it's almost impossible to chose just one out of our current amazing crop of players.

We are the lucky ones.

Firmino. Such a classy, intelligent, selfless team player with incredible cheek (no look) and celebrations. Also got a great song.

Mane would be a close 2nd.

(Selfless) Salah is 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom