• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Favourite Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robertson

Great story, engine of a train, humble, likable, great crosser and were always at our best with we've had a Scott in the side.

We were all completely underwhelmed when he signed, mocking his YouTube, etc. Him just turning to pure gold made me stop doubting and just not enjoying the FSG/Klopp regime.

Not all of us, Squiggs mate. He'd caught my eye playing for Hull and I was pleased when we signed him. I don't always get 'em right (case in point: I didn't want Mo Salah) but I was in Robbo's corner from the get-go, though I had no idea he'd turn out to be this good.

That said, at the moment my vote would go to Fabinho, and would have even before yesterday. He's risen above a very vanilla start to his LFC career to become a genuinely magnificent CM, just the kind of yarddog-who-can-also-play that Klopp's always wanted in that role.

Assuming we are talking current players only.

Mine is currently Fabinho.

TAA is my favorite player in waiting though, he is going to be with us forever.

I don't think I have any favourite player. Strange.

If anyone of them leaves I'd be like oh ok, life goes on. I think after what Torres, Suarez and Coutinho did, something inside me just kinda went numb.

But if Klopp leaves, I would genuinely feel sad.

I love so many of them. It's really hard to choose.

I'll go for Virgil.

Trent will probably take over at some stage.

And then there are so many.
Good times to be a Liverpool supporter. Again.

This is a very likable group of players.

Strongly agree, and it's great to see, but if anything I'm even more encouraged by what it signifies. We wouldn't be seeing this had Klopp not unleashed a very special spirit within the club, something which was the foundation for our glory days but which had gone missing for way too long since 1990, occasional amazing exceptions notwithstanding. If we keep our heads - and a tremendous group of club servants both on and off the field - we can ride this wave for goodness knows how long. :cool:

He won't be here long, but I love James Milner. He just gets it .

There was an article on Millie in one of the Norwegian papers before the game. It highlighted how good he had been on track and field when younger, winniong championships both on 100 mtr and 10 000 mtr. In addition he was more than decent in cricket. Multitalent and a real leader.

Interesting nobody has picked Salah given his ridiculous stats.

On game demeanor? We expecting him to leave? Just not as likable as the others?

Everyone loves Salah, he just seems a bit more detached from the big fat klopp dogging session than the rest of them.

Might be the selfishness on the pitch that sees him below others

I definitely did earlier.
The leaving thing and the ridiculous indirect swap for Mbappé is fanciful, still take 28yr old Salah personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom