• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

binomial

In Klopp I'm a believer.
Just took a heavy head clash and bad bad landing...needed 5 mins or so to be treated in which he didn't move.

You could tell from reaction of both sets of players it was serious.

Had to be stretchered out (being given oxygen mask) and taken straight to hospital.

Hope it's nothing more than a concussion but you can never tell.

Landed on his head/neck, it didnt look good at all. Was in a nevk brace when he was taken to hospital, but no news if he was concious or did move.

Fingers crossed he's alright.

'the former chelsea striker' it hurts.. Not as much as it does him but he should never have gone the way he did, ditto his career

I kinda still like Torres to be honest.. not what he did when he went to Chelsea of course but I would still take him back in a heartbeat.

I've always had a bit of residual sympathy for him. The fact that he knew he'd made the mistake of his career chasing the Chavs' cash was written all over him pretty much as soon as he put pen to paper, and even after the way he left I couldn't help feeling sorry for the silly sod facing a future that, deep down, he didn't want at all.

That said, I wouldn't even contemplate taking him back. Not unless it's to join a bigger team of cleaners tackling the new Main Stand.

Surely there's a time when you have to get over situations, like 5 years ago when he moved to Chelsea.

I've always had a bit of residual sympathy for him. The fact that he knew he'd made the mistake of his career chasing the Chavs' cash was written all over him pretty much as soon as he put pen to paper, and even after the way he left I couldn't help feeling sorry for the silly sod facing a future that, deep down, he didn't want at all.

That said, I wouldn't even contemplate taking him back. Not unless it's to join a bigger team of cleaners tackling the new Main Stand.

He didn't just join Chelsea for the money. He wanted to challenge for and win trophies, which he correctly thought was more likely at Chelsea than Liverpool

Can't blame him for that, even if it was disappointing for Liverpool fans. I'm not even sure his awful form and moping around in his last few months at Liverpool were all about him 'forcing a move' because he was utter shite and miserable at Chelsea too

Anyway, fuck him. Don't care.

Just watched about half of the video with all his goals for us. I really want us to sign that type of striker this summer.
Some amazing goals.

*Sobs

Is it possible this is just a delayed reaction from when he met Aggers elbow a few years back??

fernando-torres-of-chelsea-is-challenged-by-daniel-agger-of-liverpool-picture-id108862048

He could have retired a legend to Liverpool, to think he threw it all away for what?
A FA Cup medal, a Europa league medal and a CL medal.

What a fool eh?

He could have retired a legend to Liverpool, to think he threw it all away for what?
A FA Cup medal, a Europa league medal and a CL medal.

What a fool eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom