• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fidel O'Rourke

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkmacca

6CM Addict
Move over Yesil. Welcome to your pedestal Fidel O'Rourke.

His name alone makes it vital that he plays for the first XI at some point. Fantastic name. Communism and Celtishness in one skinny Scouse body.

This pic of him suggests he likes to make 'amusing' noises whilst being photographed - another plus.

thumb_70484_misc_general_500.jpeg

He's actually a genuinely promising young striker, quick, sharp, direct and with good technique. But that's by the by. He's called Fidel O'Rourke.

FIDEL O'ROURKE

He's my godmother's son. I've been looking for clips, but they're hard to come by. She told me he's doing well though. I haven't seen him play myself.

Wow. We have direct access to Fidel O'Rourke! Fucking eat that up RAWK! I think we need to capitalise on this, perhaps with a Fidel O'Rourke sub-forum?

In fact, I'm in favour of changing the entire forum's name to Fidel O'Rourke.com.

Move over Yesil. Welcome to your pedestal Fidel O'Rourke.

His name alone makes it vital that he plays for the first XI at some point. Fantastic name. Communism and Celtishness in one skinny Scouse body.

This pic of him suggests he likes to make 'amusing' noises whilst being photographed - another plus.

thumb_70484_misc_general_500.jpeg

He's actually a genuinely promising young striker, quick, sharp, direct and with good technique. But that's by the by. He's called Fidel O'Rourke.

FIDEL O'ROURKE

That is a world class stupid name

He's my godmother's son. I've been looking for clips, but they're hard to come by. She told me he's doing well though. I haven't seen him play myself.
Don't understate the relationship ... he is your godbrother.
In years to come he will be boxing you and all of 6cm for tickets to watch him in the CL fonal

With a name like that, he should be working in the people before profits party office.

Best name ever. When he's playing for the starting 11, we can call him In-fidel O;Rourke too

Been playing with the u-23s recently hasn't he? For a 16byear old that's impressive

I'm looking forward to him playing and grabbing an opponent (a youth now on Charlton's books) called Barry Diddle by the family jewels ala Vinny Jones and Gazza, and the headlines announcing "Fidel fiddles with Diddle".

Last edited:
That is a bad picture, though, Macca's right. And everyone was like "WTF!?" when he was born and she named him that.

He's not named after Castro, by the way. His mother had a relative or something somewhere called Fidel and he's named after him.

davies1.jpg

...And the ball's played out to the left wing...Nice touch by Mane - who's still playing, by the way, with a broken ear - and a LOVELY flick there by Firmino...and Salah lets it go...O'Rourke! O'Rourke has scored his first goal for Liverpool! Fidel O'Rourke!! Look at his name! JUST LOOK AT HIS NAME!!!!!!

After a 4 goal haul against Fulham

"Exposed Cottagers left RED O'ROURKE"

That is a bad picture, though, Macca's right. And everyone was like "WTF!?" when he was born and she named him that.

He's not named after Castro, by the way. His mother had a relative or something somewhere called Fidel and he's named after him.

Central American chap, liked cigars. Doesn't travel much so never met him by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom