• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Find me a better assist than this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be interesting to see a bit more earlier, if he knew where Garcia was before hand.
Otherwise it could look like a clearance, unless you consider that this is ofc Alonso...

Ive always thought Suarez was trying to score and Kuyt just made sure, for that reason I dont really think of it as an assist

It would have gone in - I remember the site debated this (and whether Kuyt's hatrick was more impressive than Suarez's 3 assists!)

Whether the analysis makes it better than it is I don't know

But fuck me it was silk

The Robertson assist for the Salah goal against City. The pass from TAA to Robertson was very special also.

Henderson's ball to Salah the other month was one of the best assists I have seen in a very long time..

Incredible ball..

Hendo's cross for our 3rd against city this season brought me off the couch as it was in mid-air... The quality of that cross deserved a goal. Incredible delivery from that angle.

Hendo's cross for our 3rd against city this season brought me off the couch as it was in mid-air... The quality of that cross deserved a goal. Incredible delivery from that angle.

Quality of the cross plus the pure desire he displayed to cross the ball. Vintage Hendo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom