• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Firmino, Salah, Mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never ever noticed that at the beginning Firmino would pretend to take off his shirt after every other goal he scored.

Does Bobby always anticipate Salah losing the ball? That clip shows him hovering around close by on several occasions when Salah would cause havoc by taking on multiple players, the ball bobbling away with Bobby taking the final shot.
And the video makes me miss the little cunt Coutinho.

If they stay together for 2-3 years, I think they'll be among the best front 3s the history of the game has known ... up there with MSN etc

Interesting this 3 combo up front. I think the world will put the , Neymar, Suarez, Messi combo at top.

But for me the best 3 combo was at international level in the 2002 world cup, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, and Rivaldo, I dont think i will ever see a more clinical front 3 for as long as i live.

But seriously, our 3 were unbelievable in Salah's first season. I actually feel there is some level of tension now between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom