• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Firmino's Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
1299.jpg

Hope he's OK. I'm having horrible flashbacks to how bad Momo was when he came back from the eye injury

He should have least got a yellow for that, looked like a bitch slap at the time and blatent too

But seeing the replay and pictures.. It was outragous... I suspect he will get banned now..

It blatent eyeball gauging..

If they ban you in rugby for it, they will do the same here.

He should have least got a yellow for that, looked like a bitch slap at the time and blatent too

But seeing the replay and pictures.. It was outragous... I suspect he will get banned now..

It really didnt look deliberate to me. It was a milliseconds

Maybe im wrong

What are you on about? It was accidental

How do you accidently stick your finger in sometimes eye socket?

Sorry.. No two ways about it.. He will get punished by the FA for it..
No.. It was accidental in that it was guaging.. He did mean to hit him in the face though.

If he meant the guage.. Then he's super human.. In Rugby its done when a player is stationery. Not running, and you are facing away from him.

What are you on about? It was accidental

The benefit of doubt does not need to always go-to the opponent. Taking that view ooipo on a fan forum is going to rile people up...and it is a blatant attempt at trolling. You are an insufferably dull cunt, who likes to take the contrary view on everything.

If the situation was reversed on one of our players you would be on here telling us all the finger had no business being up there.....I agree ...take it out, while you engage your brain for anything.

No.. It was accidental in that it was guaging.. He did mean to hit him in the face though.

If he meant the guage.. Then he's super human.. In Rugby its done when a player is stationery. Not running, and you are facing away from him.

If he meant to hit him in the face he wouldn't straighten and tense his arm and fingers like that. It was a deliberate poke with his fingers in the general direction of Firminos face. Really dangerous given the long sharp fingernails that took off the skin on his cheek. Eye gouging sounds like what you say done in a stationary position. In this case it was a poke and it's just as painful. Banned in MMA but OK in the Prem?

Am I being whooshed here ? That 'photo' is clearly PS generated. Look at the distance between the fingers !

The actual incident was nowhere near as bad and looked a clear accident to me.

Am I being whooshed here ? That 'photo' is clearly PS generated. Look at the distance between the fingers !

The actual incident was nowhere near as bad and looked a clear accident to me.

Nope, the picture is real. Try to catch the moment of impact on the slow-mo replay and you will see it.

Last edited:

Nope, the picture is real. Try to catch the moment of impact on the slow-mo replay and you will see it.

When I try to stop the slo-mo it always ends up on the girl at the end.

Still looks unreal - guess I was wrong though !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom