• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting First Goalscorer

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone doing Sturridge and 1-0 later?

Ha.

I won't be but imagine if it happened again.

Sad to say I fancy 2-1 to the Swans although this is a good sign because my betting predictions have been awful so far this season.

I'm doing Coutinho 1st goal and might have a little saver on Michu as I think we will struggle aerially.

Arf, I'm going in again............

£5 Lucas 1st goal to win £775
£10 Smalling to win £700
£8 Rafael to win £600

Edit; just stuck another £6 on Lucas @ 170/1.....I know it's hugely unlikely but 170/1 is just a daft price!

I'd just like to pop in and share with you lot my love for Cambiasso. I had the bald little genius to score at any time (9/1) last night.

£6 James Collins 1st goal Hull v West Ham to win £425
£8 Caulker 1st goal Fulham v Cardiff to win £490
£15 Gayle 1st goal Saints v Palace to win £185
£8 Kozak 1st goal Villa v City to win £102
£4 Delph 1st goal to win £246

Reactions: Leo
Go ed the fucking Caulker!

Peas, I'd love to have a pint with you sometime soon mate

Did you do em Pete? I was fairly sick when I heard he scored. I didn't do him.

No mate, I did a coupon yesterday and funnily enough Fulham did me in for £150!

Would just love a pint with Pesam, I could imagine we would talk for hours about shit

Yeah but I'd be hoping he'd be chatting about his penchant for younger birds than he love of lower league football though.

No mate, I did a coupon yesterday and funnily enough Fulham did me in for £150!

Would just love a pint with Pesam, I could imagine we would talk for hours about shit
I'll make a point of coming to the next "drinkies" Pete, I also reckon we could talk shite for hours.

The Caulker bet was the start of a great days betting for me - I couldn't find much to bet on pre-kick off and just did a couple of small bets i.e. Exeter to win away, Donny to win away and a lay of Bournemouth (all of which won).

At half time I put £30 on WBA to win at United (the half time analysis suggested it was possible) @ 8/1, I layed Orient who were 1-0 up and playing against 10 men - £24 bet won me £200 when Walsall got the equaliser and I stuck an extra £10 on Exeter to win when they were 1-0 down @ 22/1 and they scored 2 late goals!

I had a fiver on him at 40/1 the other week n all.

McAuley must be up next for us?

I had a fiver on him at 40/1 the other week n all.

McAuley must be up next for us?
The problem with McAuley now is that he scored 4 goals in 4 games recently (2 for Northern Ireland and 2 for WBA) which has drawn attention to his goalscoring abilities and I reckon the 40/1+ prices that I used to get will not be available in most games.

The value will stay with Caulker for another few weeks, it's when he starts to get noticed by the layers it's time to switch.

That's the thing.
If you backed him every week around the 33-45 mark you would be almost certain to make a profit over the course of a season.
If he scores 3 or 4 times first in a season then you are quids in.

But is Caulker likely to score first again for a while?
I reckon he could score 4 or 5 this season and therefore every chance at least one of those might be as first goalscorer. I'll continue to back him IF his price is 38/1+ against non-top 6 teams and at least 55/1 against top 6 teams.

I'd price him at about 33/1 and 48/1ish respectively for those games and therefore should make a profit on him if i can get those prices AND I'm right that he'll score 4 or 5 goals.

You using betfair yeah?
Yeah, I'm not sure it's possible to make a profit on First Goalscorer with Ladbrokes/Hills/Corals etc their profit margins on that market must be huge. I have a lad who works in the warehouse who bets in the bookies and I usually recommend a 1st goalscorer for him; when we compare the prices we got it's shocking. Last season I advised him to do McAuley 1st goal v LFC, I got 90/1 he got 40/1...............High St bookies are thieving bastards IMO.

Yep. I might slap a few €€€ into a betfair account for such bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom