• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Football Friday & Weekend 10-13 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson with a chance to get behind Sheffield United. Hits it wide and should’ve hit the target.

Some decent efforts by Fleck there.

Both sides have had 1 good chance each, none taken...otherwise this game is DEAD

Wow SU up to 5th with this win.

Incredible really when many tipped them to go straight back down.

The best United indeed.

Almost a costly slip from the Sheffield utd defender.

Henderson stops from Lanzini again

As absurd as it is you can't fault var as it's consistently ruling out all goals if it's hit the hand in build up accidental or not.

Absolutely the right decision.
Had he kept his hand down the ball would have been cleared.

Absolutely the right decision.
Had he kept his hand down the ball would have been cleared.

Not for me.

Defender heads it onto his arm from 2 yards away.

For me I'd prefer only if intentional handballs were disallowed, that was definitely not intentional.

Not for me.

For me I'd prefer only if intentional handballs were disallowed, that was definitely not intentional.
Intentional or not, he still stopped the ball with his hand and it gave them a chance at goal.

Not for me.

That’s irrelevant as the rules stand.

They need changing but 100% the correct decision as it is.

West Ham midfielder Declan Rice, speaking to Sky Sports:
"I think it is the thoughts of every Premier League player, not just me - pretty much every one doesn't want to have VAR in the game. There have been so many decisions this season that have been absolutely crazy."

Bullshit.
It's like he's forgotten how it was before. Remember how refs just felt their way through a game, like not giving a penalty in the last minute because we didn't deserve it or whatever not because it wasn't a foul.
For instance the countless times Suarez was fouled in the box.
A beachball causing a goal.
Pepe Reina being deemed to have had a hand on the ball outside the box(they scored from the free kick)
Ramos in the final.
Sterling against City.
Etc.

He’s emotional and you’d expect that and want it from a player but ya he’s wrong

VAR wasn't the problem there, that ridiculously fucking stupid handball rule was.

It's utter nonsense. It makes no sense from any perspective whatsoever, none.

That's shit. I mean I really dislike West Ham but I've had enough of this bollocks. Last season that's a goal and noone would even moan about it afterwards. They do need to sort this out, it's getting fucking stupid. Noone leaving that ground would have a fucking clue what just happened.

Palace XI - Guaita Kelly Tomkins Cahill Riedewald Mccarthy Mccarthur Kouyate Meyer Zaha Ayew

Arsenal XI - Leno Maitland-Niles Sokratis Luiz Kolasinac Xhaka Torreira Ozil Pepe Aubameyang Lacazette

That Arsenal side is so fucking Arsenal. They should be playing in that stupid pissy French league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom