• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FOOTBALL PSEUDS' CORNER

gkmacca

6CM Addict
As a means of naming and shaming the growing number of pretentious twits who now pose as professional footballers, I propose this thread as our own showcase for the kind of comments that immediately make you want to take the culprit and hit them over the head several times with a baseball bat, then send them away for a six month spell of community service wearing overalls bearing the legend: 'I AM A FECKING POMPOUS IDIOT - PLEASE HIT ME OVER THE HEAD SEVERAL TIMES WITH A BASEBALL BAT'.

To start the ball rolling, I quote a little snippet from today's London Evening Standard about our old friend, ex-footballer/celebrity chef/failed pundit Graeme Le Saux. Apparently this ludicrous postbox-mouthed imp attended a party last night hosted by the venerable Champagne house Dom Ruinart. Did Graeme just say, 'Thanks for the Champers, glad it was free'? No. Being good old Graeme, he said the following:

'Ruinart is an easy taste. It's not up your nose. It's like a fine wine'. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom