• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For future reference: I was right all along about the transfers

This is up there with the time someone got in a ding dong with Brendan and threatened to eat his head. Can't remember who that was though.

I appreciate the @Wiberg apology and his 'funny' wishing suicide on a mate of mine. It was in jest right? How about (in jest) if ever we meet I'll break your fucking jaw (I'm only joking by the way)....

If that's how you feel about it I'm fine with that. You have no idea what you are walking into. Pity Khl isn't here to tell you.

If I see just one more fucking video of Klopp slam dunking a ball whilst on a swing I'll skull fuck every last one of you.

Wiberg hasn't got a fucking clue what he's walked into here.

Red Astaire is one of the hardest motherfuckers I've ever met from St Albans.

Alright St Albans isn't that rough you say but get this but ever heard of ST JOHN'S WOOD??

I thought you were both soft touch Tory's, hence the rimming threats.

We're not Tories but I'd almost certainly be a soft touch. I don't believe in violence so I've never been in a fight and I despise any grown man who has, pretty much.

But Red Astaire is different. He is utterly ruthless.

Wiberg hasn't got a fucking clue what he's walked into here.

Red Astaire is one of the hardest motherfuckers I've ever met from St Albans.

Alright St Albans isn't that rough you say but get this but ever heard of ST JOHN'S WOOD??

Peter, I told you it was a stupid remark I made and I understand how it could hurt people who had to deal with that experience.

Now find something better to do...

We're not Tories but I'd almost certainly be a soft touch. I don't believe in violence so I've never been in a fight and I despise any grown man who has, pretty much.

But Red Astaire is different. He is utterly ruthless.

You are clueless. He inboxed me and said sorry. Best decision he made tonight.

I'm also a lover but I have broken the faces that deserved it and you are getting awfully close to making that list.

If you insist on taking this any further this is the first and final warning.

I hate cunts who takes kindness for weakness.

I'm also a lover but I have broken the faces that deserved it and you are getting awfully close to making that list.

I'm winding you up you dummy.

We're all friends here, more or less.

But you're the one who picked the 'fight' with me originally so I think you deserved a bit of grief.

;)

Red Astaire apologized?

Fights, suicide, breaking jaws of people you'll never meet.....so many men with small dicks on this site.

Back
Top Bottom