• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GAA

THere''s another one about a commemorative table set by Arnotts (or something along those lines ), no cups just 15 mugs

They just haven't got the players.

Blaming it on losing fucking Brogan is a joke. All top teams can cope with losing a big player.

Not enough skill within the ranks either.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=25600.msg654017#msg654017 date=1219399017]
THere''s another one about a commemorative table set by Arnotts (or something along those lines ), no cups just 15 mugs
[/quote]

The pic is class.

Dublin "Arnott" good at beating teams outside of leinster on the jersey.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=25600.msg654017#msg654017 date=1219399017]
[/quote]

The Waterford one is good too.

Davie Fitzgerald asked for a cup of tea after his first training session.
He was told no, all the mugs were on the field and all the cups were up in Kilkenny.

We'll (Kilkenny) hopefully batter them in the final.

36 years old and that's the single worst performance of my lifetime.

Quite simply humiliating.

Thoroughly outclassed.

And I just LOVE all the non-Dubliners who haven't stopped wanking themselves silly ever since... Makes me puke.

Twats.

25k1oad.jpg

[quote author=ILD link=topic=25600.msg654012#msg654012 date=1219398921]
The usual Emails doing the round.

Question: What's the difference between a Dublin GAA jersey and
> a school
> uniform??
>
> Answer: You can see school uniforms in September.
>
> Question: Did you hear about the Dublin bra?
>
> Answer: All support and no cup!!
>
> Question: What do you say to a Dub on All-Ireland Final day?
>
> Answer: 2 hot dogs please
>
> Question: Whats blue and navy and goes beep, beep, beep?
> Answer: Dublins's open top bus reversing back into the garage!!!
>
> Question: What do you call a Dublin man with an all Ireland
> medal?
> Answer: An antique dealer!
>
> Question: What Dublin's national anthem?
> Answer: What's another year!
>
> Paul Caffrey was arrested last night after vandalising a
> cigarette
> machine, he replied by saying he was in a bad way for 20
> players!!
>
> Question: How does a Dublin man become a Millionaire?
> Answer: By saving for the All Ireland.
[/quote]

Flood warnings issued all over Ireland and 31 counties pissed themselves laughing at the Dubs

[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=25600.msg656472#msg656472 date=1219673715]
Ah, yes. Brilliant.

And original to boot...

And how are your lot doing this year, mate?
[/quote]

Shit.

Hardly unexpected though, given that I don't have delusions of grandeur of my cxounty team or an over-estimation of our own self-worth. You should try it.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=25600.msg656840#msg656840 date=1219708769]
Ah, yes. Brilliant.

And original to boot...

[/quote]

Shit.

Hardly unexpected though, given that I don't have delusions of grandeur of my cxounty team or an over-estimation of our own self-worth. You should try it.
[/quote]

No need mate. I thought we'd do what we always do... Look impressive until we play a good team. That's a f#$!ing enormous superiority-complex I have there, huh?

Of course, being a Dub, and proud of it, automatically categorises me as such, doesn't it? Amazing how that's ok for country lads but not for us Dubs... I cannot stand twats who accuse us of such sh!te, simply to have another pop at all things Dublin.

You, like so many others, simply assume that everyone in Dublin thinks we're brilliant and should win it every year, despite the total and complete lack of any of us saying anything remotely along those lines here, EVER. We certainly hoped for better than we saw this year, but I can remember NO predictions of dominating, September glory.

It's hard to have delusions of granduer when you're expecting ANOTHER big game let down, isn't it? But don't let that stop you saying that we all think we just have to show up to win it. You WANT to think that way, so it must be so...

Oh, and pardon me if I giggle a little at you lecturing somebody else on over-estimating one's own self-worth.

[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=25600.msg656903#msg656903 date=1219727986]
Ah, yes. Brilliant.

And original to boot...

[/quote]

Shit.

[/quote]

No need mate. I thought we'd do what we always do... Look impressive until we play a good team. That's a f#$!ing enormous superiority-complex I have there, huh?

Of course, being a Dub, and proud of it, automatically categorises me as such, doesn't it? Amazing how that's ok for country lads but not for us Dubs... I cannot stand twats who accuse us of such sh!te, simply to have another pop at all things Dublin.

You, like so many others, simply assume that everyone in Dublin thinks we're brilliant and should win it every year, despite the total and complete lack of any of us saying anything remotely along those lines here, EVER. We certainly hoped for better than we saw this year, but I can remember NO predictions of dominating, September glory.

It's hard to have delusions of granduer when you're expecting ANOTHER big game let down, isn't it? But don't let that stop you saying that we all think we just have to show up to win it. You WANT to think that way, so it must be so...

Oh, and pardon me if I giggle a little at you lecturing somebody else on over-estimating one's own self-worth.

[/quote]

Apologies mate, I was only poking fun.

Seriously though, there's a reason why the rest of the country absolutely loves seeing you boys get beat. I appreciate your viewpoint, but the overblown estimations the vast majority of your supporters have every.single.year. are embarassing, hence the humour everyone else derives from seeing you wimp out again at the quarter final stage every single year.

[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=25600.msg654201#msg654201 date=1219413459]
36 years old and that's the single worst performance of my lifetime.

Quite simply humiliating.

Thoroughly outclassed.

And I just LOVE all the non-Dubliners who haven't stopped wanking themselves silly ever since... Makes me puke.

Twats.
[/quote]

Not at all they were never a treat. And never will be as long as they play the backs they have.

Truly awful.

[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=25600.msg656903#msg656903 date=1219727986]
Ah, yes. Brilliant.

And original to boot...

[/quote]

Shit.

[/quote]

[/quote]

In fairness the Dub fans have had a reality check in the last few years but there was a time when alot of them boosted the dubs as the best team in the land every year.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=25600.msg657691#msg657691 date=1219782712]
At least we don't cheer on our team by shouting "Up Down!"
[/quote]

"GO ON, UP DOWN"

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=25600.msg656905#msg656905 date=1219729483]

Seriously though, there's a reason why the rest of the country absolutely loves seeing you boys get beat. I appreciate your viewpoint, but the overblown estimations the vast majority of your supporters have every.single.year. are embarassing, hence the humour everyone else derives from seeing you wimp out again at the quarter final stage every single year.

[/quote]

Likewise, apologies for the terse response... As you can see, it is something that sets me off.

Thing is, I think we get a bad rap as supporters. We're NOT (no more than any other county) the loud-mouthed, arrogant briggants that we're constantly painted as. I don't see many of us out there, making brazen predictions of world domination, for precisely the reasons outlined here... We ALWAYS f#$! it up.

In my mind, we're FAR more educated as to our team's deficiencies and chances (or lack-thereof) than we get given credit for. NOBODY I know really expected us to win it this year... Considered us capable, yes. Hoped that we'd do it, naturally. But didn't expect it - There's no reason to have that expectation, as we've proved year in, year out lately.

And so, if that assumption is dissproved for MOST of us Jackeens, people's enjoyment of watching us lose can only be down to one thing - An inherant hatred of Dublin.

And that, I will NEVER watch passively, my friend...

[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=25600.msg657749#msg657749 date=1219786053]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=25600.msg656905#msg656905 date=1219729483]

[/quote]

Likewise, apologies for the terse response... As you can see, it is something that sets me off.

Thing is, I think we get a bad rap as supporters. We're NOT (no more than any other county) the loud-mouthed, arrogant briggants that we're constantly painted as. I don't see many of us out there, making brazen predictions of world domination, for precisely the reasons outlined here... We ALWAYS f#$! it up.

In my mind, we're FAR more educated as to our team's deficiencies and chances (or lack-thereof) than we get given credit for. NOBODY I know really expected us to win it this year... Considered us capable, yes. Hoped that we'd do it, naturally. But didn't expect it - There's no reason to have that expectation, as we've proved year in, year out lately.

And so, if that assumption is dissproved for MOST of us Jackeens, people's enjoyment of watching us lose can only be down to one thing - An inherant hatred of Dublin.

And that, I will NEVER watch passively, my friend...

[/quote]

Well said Whaddapie....

IN relation to the GAA, I haven't seen much this year cause I'm in NZ but I knew we'd get knocked out after Leinster. Same team, same manager, same shit.

A victory of tactics, unity and teamwork.

Kerry's front 5 or 6 would walk straight onto the Tyrone team which say's it all for how Tyrone conjured up the ingenuity and tactics to win.

Sean Cavanagh was fantastic. some unbelievable scores.

Dooher scored the point of the game, but was very poor in the first half.

Donagahy was also kept very quiet. Tactical genius by Mickey Harte indeed.

I pulled a Student bird from Omagh last night. Obv back to hers, and she made me watch this fucking weirdo game. Shes well into Tyrone apparently. I dont understand what fuck I was watching like but it was fun.

What kind of a name is Maeve by the way. Fuck me, you are all weird.

[quote author=Piedro link=topic=25600.msg696658#msg696658 date=1223825774]
I pulled a Student bird from Omagh last night. Obv back to hers, and she made me watch this fucking weirdo game. Shes well into Tyrone apparently. I dont understand what fuck I was watching like but it was fun.

What kind of a name is Maeve by the way. Fuck me, you are all weird.
[/quote]

She put a DVD on?

Afterwards yeah.

I only lasted 3 mins Paddy. Havent been getting much lately.

[quote author=Piedro link=topic=25600.msg696662#msg696662 date=1223825978]
Afterwards yeah.

[/quote]

Very strange girl.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=25600.msg696664#msg696664 date=1223826174]
Afterwards yeah.

[/quote]

Very strange girl.
[/quote]

I thought so too.

She had newspapers full of Tyrone winning this thing and posters all over her walls.

Was fit though, so im not gonna complain like.

[quote author=Piedro link=topic=25600.msg696666#msg696666 date=1223827192]
Afterwards yeah.

[/quote]

Very strange girl.
[/quote]

I thought so too.

She had newspapers full of Tyrone winning this thing and posters all over her walls.

[/quote]

You pulled a gealic girl? Jesus.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=25600.msg696815#msg696815 date=1223853850]
[quote author=Piedro link=topic=25600.msg696666#msg696666 date=1223827192]
Afterwards yeah.

[/quote]

Very strange girl.
[/quote]

I thought so too.

[/quote]

You pulled a gealic girl? Jesus.

[/quote]

She was fit though mate. Are Gaelic girls normally ugly or something? And im not just saying that with the beer goggles. I saw her in the mornin so I can be sure she was nice.

Left me on my own in her bed on Sunday morning like. Went to fuckin Mass and left me.

I'll reply to your PM soon as well. Just finding the time mate.

Back
Top Bottom