• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

German article on the recent occurrence of cardiac issues in football

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be cremated to make sure his zombie corpse doesn't rise up.

It's what he always wanted.

v5rncz5408281.jpg

First high-profile case of Covid affecting a football player in a way that’s potentially career-threatening. Too bad, I like him a lot as a player, but his stubbornness and susceptibility to misinformation cost him. Hope he recovers fully.

First high-profile case of Covid affecting a football player in a way that’s potentially career-threatening. Too bad, I like him a lot as a player, but his stubbornness and susceptibility to misinformation cost him. Hope he recovers fully.

I've just done a quick read about it. It doesn't sound career-threatening. He just has to take his time building back up. And his stance on vaccines seemed reasonable, though there was a rush to paint him as an anti-vaxxer. He was just a bit nervous about long term effects, while also said there was a good chance he would get vaccinated. He said everyone should make their own decision. Again, not unreasonable.

Let’s hope he avoids any long-term damage. People who go through symptomatic COVID, as he has, have a specific pattern of damage to the lungs and even a 2% lung capacity decrease can be very problematic for a professional athlete. People who put unfounded fears over the vaccine side-effects into his young head may have fucked-up his career, although the final responsibility is of course with him.

Last edited:
Do you think that is even close to being comparable to myocarditis or dying of a heart attack?

What about well-founded fears ?

What about virtue-signalled fears? I don't often know absolutely nothing about the science and duly allow myself to get absolutely clowned by a bunch of headwand waving politicians and fact-checkers, but when I do it hurts my feels a lot, and so a good coping strategy is to furiously virtue signal about the unspeakable horrors of a footballer missing a couple of months of the season.

I've just done a quick read about it. It doesn't sound career-threatening. He just has to take his time building back up. And his stance on vaccines seemed reasonable, though there was a rush to paint him as an anti-vaxxer. He was just a bit nervous about long term effects, while also said there was a good chance he would get vaccinated. He said everyone should make their own decision. Again, not unreasonable.

It shows why people should get vaccinated though.

Fortunately he hasn’t gotten too far down the rabbit hole by the sounds of it - a nice kid who was just misinformed.

Do we think the Lindelof breathing problem is a sign of Ralf's new "vitamin supplements"? And Conte is busy postponing games while his doping is given more time to work on his players?

An Oxford study with data from 38 million people over the age of 16 show that there is a greater risk to suffer from underlying heart disease from Covid, rather than the vaccine.

Poor the Ross.

Can we close this thread now?

I used to think and still think that our Keita is a cardiac disease risk...with his history of blacking out during games.

An Oxford study with data from 38 million people over the age of 16 show that there is a greater risk to suffer from underlying heart disease from Covid, rather than the vaccine.

Poor the Ross.

Can we close this thread now?

Let's just take this step by step, and with small words so you understand.

1. Rosco says - the vaccines are probably causing heart issues for athletes.
2. Hansern says this is rubbish.
3. Hansern posts an article that confirms the vaccines cause heart problems.
4. Hansern thinks he's clever but has entirely missed the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom