• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Girl Shites In Jacuzzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this is why video editing and photoshopping are wrong.

I really want to believe with absolute confidence that I've seen a fascinating study of the dispersion pattern of jet propelled, subaquatic fecal matter.

It's a fucking crime that I cannot say with all confidence that I've witnessed the above, and sadly I don't think I have.

Yeah this has been knocking around for a couple of years, I bet she felt like a right twat.

At the end, when her head is in her hands, you just know she's thinking "I shouldn't have bought that 4p curry sauce".

[quote author=Loch Ness Monster link=topic=27791.msg698153#msg698153 date=1224015051]
Gene, are you sure there are not 2 dwarfs under the water in sub-aqua gear, opening tins of brown paint?
[/quote]

hahaha

[quote author=Loch Ness Monster link=topic=27791.msg698153#msg698153 date=1224015051]
Gene, are you sure there are not 2 dwarfs under the water in sub-aqua gear, opening tins of brown paint?
[/quote]

Never thought of that!

Good man Loch Ness Monster,

*sticks tin deputy badge on Nessy's shirt*

Watching that I got the same feeling I get whilst watching 'You've been Framed', that being:

1. Why on earth would someone be videoing that in the first place.
2. Why am I watching 'You've been Framed'?
3. It's a hoax.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=27791.msg698333#msg698333 date=1224027265]
I hope it's real poop. That would be hot.
[/quote]

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom