• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Glen Johnson retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated him as a player, before and during his time at Liverpool. If you need to explain the term "lack of concentration" in a defender, any Glen Johnson game will serve as a perfect example. He's had some good moments, but the last couple of years at LFC were just painful.
Yep - Quite agree. He was always labelled as 'elegant' Which he was anything but. Clumsy but effective is how I'll remember him. Harsh? Maybe. I remember I (and the rest of the crowd) used to scream at him from the Anny end for being hopelessly out of position. Anyway he was respectful of the club and I'll label him a hero not a zero.

The guy is on TalkSh!te right now and smashing it, talking fluently and intelligently about football in general and making it clear that he's a Liverpool fan, including tipping us without hesitation to still win the title.

The guy is on TalkSh!te right now and smashing it, talking fluently and intelligently about football in general and making it clear that he's a Liverpool fan, including tipping us without hesitation to still win the title.

It was glen Johnson that was attending uni while playing for us wasn't it? Not many footballers would be arsed with that.

I always liked him

There's only one Chateauneuf du Pape!

Think I must arrest you there. They can actually have a variety of 13 different grapes that you can combine and blend without loosing their appelation for that one, so further away from only one is hard to come. But they are bloody good most of them.

Think I must arrest you there. They can actually have a variety of 13 different grapes that you can combine and blend without loosing their appelation for that one, so further away from only one is hard to come. But they are bloody good most of them.
Indeed, but my language based joke would not have stood the test of time if I said there were more than one. I am a cunning linguist, after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom