• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Goal of the season 20/21

Prefix for Poll Threads

Goal of the season?

• Salah vs Leeds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salah vs Everton

• Salah vs Atalanta

• Babajide (ladies) vs Sheff U

• Salah vs Palace

• Musialowski(U18) vs Newcastle

• Trent vs Villa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando

Your pick?

(For Tapatalk Users: there's a poll)

Last edited:

Can't remember if i mentioned before.

Was watching the final MOTD last week.. about to switch off after the chatter of top4... And then they had goal of the season...

This was the first bit of music that sent seratonin rushing through me.
Then come Monday lunchtime you'd try and recreate the worldies..

Yep Ali G.........................................................................OOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL

I picked alissons obviously.

Of the rest? I think trents. I don't like these curlers as much as the smashed ones.

Salah's goal vs West Ham. Great break away, super first time ball from Shaq, exquisite control and finish by Mo.

That was a superb team goal, a classic of the Klopp era from back to front in about 9 seconds with 3 players combing for a total of 5 touches to take the ball from our own penalty area to the opposition goal. Geometric precision at lightening speed.

In terms of impact and it being a magic moment, it's obviously Alisson.

I think Salah's goal against Leicester was probably a better goal though.

It's kinda amusing in a way (especially given the feeling amongst some that Salah is unappreciated) that even though he has 6 of the 10 nominations here, he'll most likely get overshadowed by a goal from the goalkeeper!

Obviously Salah's goal is technically better than Alisson's, in fact that probably goes for every goal in that sequence.
If an outfield player had scored Alisson' s goal on 60 minutes it would never have been on the list.
But - it was a goalkeeper on 94 minutes, technical merit is irrelevant

Allisson for obvious reasons but favourite in terms of style was Salah's against West Ham - amazing technique.

It was a bit weird watching those clips back. It's been such a struggle this year that it's hard to recall many highs and that coupled with the fact that Salah's domination basically underlines the shitness of the rest of the team means the compilation falls a bit flat. Debbie downer over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom