• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gomez Leg Fractured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to add that I didn't think Mee's tackle was good at all, it was fair, but not good. Mee didn't have to slide in, he was there ahead of Gomez, could have just poked it. Or he could have gone shoulder to shoulder with Gomez, get him off balance. He definitely wanted Gomez to feel that challenge just like Brady's challenge on Gomez before that. It was totally unnecessary.
I hope we do the same to Burnley when they come to Anfield.

Oh FFS. Huge miss that. For all the stick that Lovren gets though, he's still an excellent centre-back, & looks much better alongside VVD (as would anyone, obv), so it's not the end of the world.

It is a complete downer because he has been a revelation this season at centre back but at the same time it is also true to say that Lovren has also enormously improved alongside VVD and I agree he is often an excellent centre back.

He does come across as a total nut job on social media as well... bit of fun eh...

I've never often understood giving stick to players, I dunno how it's beneficial at all and to me goes against my understanding of the word "Supporter", it is true we have all seen Lovren fuck things up in the past but at the same time we've also seen him play fucking well Let's be honest he had Cristiano Ronaldo in his pocket in the CL final and also made it the WC final... amateurs don't do that...

It is a disaster Gomez is out but at the same time that Burnley game fully illustrated for us the need for a deep squad, we can't just play the same 14 players every time when games are rolling in 3 every day or so.

That Burnley game gave some run-outs to players we will need not to be rusty in the long run, it is not just providing rest to our star players or "first teamers" it is keeping the whole squad interested while providing competition between players...

We may not have seen Robertson develop into the beast he is if an on form Moreno had not been injured last term and while injury is a real shame it is also a heads up to all the squad.

Please tell me that this Moron character is someone regular on here trolling the fuck out of us

By name and by nature.

But there is no need to worry about him at all just pop him on ignore... You really won't miss him at all

You've misunderstood what I mean. I want Gomez at CB not RB. So that's why I'm saying it's Klopps fault. Let Gomez hone his skills at his natural position.

had it happened at CB or to TAA< you'd have said what?
injuries happen dude ... it sucks, we'll overcome inshallah.

What awful news. He's been a crucial part of our defence and has been excellent as the first-choice CB partner for Virgil.

He's been immense but we can cope with 6 weeks.
I put some of the blame on Klopp.
Clyne should have been playing, unless he's also injured.
Behave yourself Modo.
We were all fucking screwing about the line up and leaving 7 players out. He could hardly change the whole 11.
It wasnt a first round carling cup tie against Scunthorpe, it was a premier league game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom