• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Goodbye Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.

My_Blood_Bleeds_Red

Well-Known
rodgers.jpg

[article=http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/15/liverpool-owners-begin-assessing-whether-to-sack-brendan-rodgers-4949412/]Liverpool’s owners have started assessing whether to sack manager Brendan Rodgers following the Reds’ poor start to the season.

Italian website Tuttomercato leaked the news and they claim Fenway Sports are unhappy with the former Swansea chief and could dispose of him.

Rodgers still retains the support of many Liverpool fans despite the club winning just four of their 11 Premier League matches this term, whilst also struggling in the Champions League.

It’s claimed that no decision has been taken yet, but the 41-year-old’s future ‘hangs in the balance’.

More news is expected shortly, with Liverpool set to face some crunch fixtures, including in Europe as they bid to get out of the group stages.[/article]

No smoke without fire ??

The right question to ask is ...have we regressed or progressed under Brodge ?

I think we have taken huge leaps forward last season, only to have fallen to where we started when Brodge took charge of us.

It's like that scene in Dark Knight Rises where Batman is stuck in the pit and has to climb out of his way, a feat only achieved by Bane.

Last season, we managed to leap and hang onto the ledge....

This season, we have somehow miraculously fallen back down onto our arses, because for some shitty reason (Balotelli gamble failed to pay off) or two (Studge injured), we have decided it's too far a gap to bridge between survival and success.

In other words, we have somehow forgotten how to win and have fun while playing - unlike last season.

Yup, we've become Newcastle. Let's fire him. I don't really care anymore. Heck, bring back Rafa so all those who think he's the Messiah can be crowned as geniuses or idiots.

American owners tend to give the "coach" more time than European owners, don't they?

Load of bull shit fucking metro London based no surprise wankers. Let's all remember the words of YNWA walk through a storm and all

I didn't say you did but this is going to start hovering around us like the "Luis will leave" shit ... We need a win against Palace, preferably with Studge and Balo clicking immediately ...

Mario has a strained groin and hamstring, apparently.

The regression talk is crap really, he's made mistakes but the squad is stronger and healthier looking IMO. Like I've said before, if we bought the right striker it would look alot better. It's no good having all of this creativity in midfield when there's no one there to put the ball in the back of the net. A keeper, a dominating centre back, a striker and an adjustment to our system is what we need.

I doubt we're that retarded that we would be that trigger happy after how we did last season, some of the stuff said by fans lately and now this makes me wonder whether the club moto is just a load of hollow, sentimentalist crap.

I still fail to see all this creativity that Mario is ignoring
Yes he's missed some chances, but We're still not making many clear cut chances.

Coutinho is still inconsistent, sterling is off the boil, Gerrard is among shite, Lallana hasn't created the most yet.

We're not closing down as a unit, we're not attacking with pace, everyone is hesitating with the ball

That's not Marios fault

Yes he's missed some chances, but We're still not making many clear cut chances.

Coutinho is still inconsistent, sterling is off the boil, Gerrard is among shite, Lallana hasn't created the most yet.

We're not closing down as a unit, we're not attacking with pace, everyone is hesitating with the ball

That's not Marios fault

You're an idiot.

Of course it's Mario's fault.

Aiight?

iz-it-cos-iz-black-respeck.jpg

That's not Marios fault

Lallana is shit. Mario has been a lazy fuck since he arrived. Everyone is to be blamed.

[article=http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/15/liverpool-owners-begin-assessing-whether-to-sack-brendan-rodgers-4949412/]
Italian website Tuttomercato leaked the news and they claim Fenway Sports are unhappy with the former Swansea chief and could dispose of him.

[/article]

No smoke without fire ??

Hmmm..so even with the renowned "Tuttomercato" "leaking the news", no-one (apart from the Metro LOL) have "run" with it?

Oh, hang on, the BBC sports gossip page also has it.
Along with some guff about Gerrard going to Inter in January.

When I saw the thread title, I'll admit I was momentarily concerned/bemused, thinking that we couldn't possibly have sacked Rodgers after less than a third of the season.

And lo, we haven't.

Misleading thread title is shit and misleading.

This nonsense could have been added to the "Sack Him" discussion.

Simply fucking awful.

And why is Glock back?

I thought he'd been (finally) banned?

Who let the cunt back in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom