• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Grujic

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
Should we call him back in Jan (if thats possible)? Would have him over Henderson now, as Grujic is far more of a goal threat where as Henderson is too inconsistent.

No - Grujic will have another to develop and become an even better player.
Hendo is doing fine in his attacking position, and I think Ox will be playing there a lot too (he was really good against Soton).

Yep, I agree it's better if he stays and develops at Hertha. I suspect that a midfield spot or two will open next summer and he'll be guaranteed one.

Coutinho will be the best footballer in Germany by far, says Grujic
Michael Plant

The Brazilian’s former Liverpool team-mate believes his imminent move to the Bundesliga will be a coup for the league
Marko Grujic has claimed Philippe Coutinho will be the ‘best footballer in Germany’ when he completes his loan move to Bayern Munich.
The German champions confirmed on Friday night that a deal has been agreed for Coutinho to join the club from Barcelona on a loan, with an option to buy.
While the 27-year-old is yet to be officially unveiled as a Bayern player, the transfer is expected to go through in the coming days, bringing an end to his disappointing spell in La Liga.

Coutinho joined Barcelona in 2018, but in his time at the Camp Nou he has failed to show the sort of form he so often demonstrated for former employers Liverpool.

In his final full season at Anfield, the midfielder registered 14 goals and nine assists for the Reds in all competitions.
And Grujic, who played with Coutinho at Liverpool and is currently on loan at German side Hertha Berlin, believes the new addition at Bayern will add an extra level of skill to an already talented squad.

“It's a big thing for the whole Bundesliga to have the possibility to see Coutinho play now,” the Serbian told Bild.

“He is a special and exciting player, he does crazy things. He got incredible tricks and skills in his locker. I enjoyed every training session with him in Liverpool. He will be by far the best footballer in Germany.”

Coutinho’s signing is Bayern’s sixth new arrival of the summer following Benjamin Pavard, Lucas Hernandez, Jann-Fiete Arp, Ivan Perisic and Mickael Cuisance, who joined the club in the off-season.

Should we call him back in Jan (if thats possible)? Would have him over Henderson now, as Grujic is far more of a goal threat where as Henderson is too inconsistent.
Ha could a statement ever be more wrong.

So you are saying Grujic is more consistent than Henderson? :D

Grujic plays for Hertha Berlin. They finished 11th.

Henderson captained the European Champions.

Nah, although I'd have in there ahead of Gini it'd be good for him to have another season at hertha and next pre season could be the best time for him to slot it.

Presumably Milner will leave for Leeds/Villa/Newcastle on a free.

That's terrible. Grujic couldn't even get into our side. He's worse than Djimi Traore!
I haven't watched him for a while, but I get the feeling that he's always in danger of getting carded. It's like Lucas 2.0.

Last edited:
Another decent season and we could 30 million for him. I saw the bayen the game, whilst he score the goal he also conceded the penalty with a stupid foul foul on lewandowski. He is little brainless to be playing the midfield role.

He only managed a third of the appearances Henderson has so far. Just saying...
Yeah, I'm not being serious. Anyway here's another strange fact, Djimi has more trophies than like 90% of our squad as well.
FA cup, league cup, champions league. Serial winner that guy...

Yeah, I'm not being serious. Anyway here's another strange fact, Djimi has more trophies than like 90% of our squad as well.
FA cup, league cup, champions league. Serial winner that guy...
This deserves a showing now:

He's on a season long loan, so my understanding is we can't bring him back whether we want to or not.

Djimi Traore played at left back for the European champions. Just saying...

Djimi Traore didn't challenge for two titles and appear in two CL finals. We lost one of those titles partly because we lost him, TBF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom