• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guilty Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok so he’s just a cheating piece of shit not a kiddie fiddler. Lovely, much sympathy. What age is he 31? And he’s banging girls that ‘look’ 18 and people have sympathy?

Have GMP still not confirmed the player they arrested?

Fucking gimps, it's been 4 days, give us an update you cunts.

Yeah, I've seen pictures of one who it's rumoured to be... I'm not sure how exactly to phrase it, but you could see how someone would be duped.

Actually, just looked up the girl who it's rumoured to be and she's put out a statement on Instagram. She's 20 and she's denying it. So it's not her

Reactions: DCH
Actually, just looked up the girl who it's rumoured to be and she's put out a statement on Instagram. She's 20 and she's denying it. So it's not her
She's denying she's 20?

So she must be 15....unless she's really fucking thick then she's 12.

If everyone's on about the girl taking a selfie in her tight white mini dress, then I'd fuck her too.

Perhaps she lied, said she was 15, established that it was his thing, then collected the relevant evidence against him, then when he tried to threaten her with the standard noncey don't tell your parents or else spiel, she lit up a cigarette and explained how shit would actually be playing out for him.

That's the one. She's 20. So it's not her
That's the only 1 I've seen then, there was another blurry 1 of a girl in a car with her jacket but no idea if it were same bird.

Silly hoes still using cheap nokia brick cameras.

Perhaps she lied, said she was 15, established that it was his thing, then collected the relevant evidence against him, then when he tried to threaten her with the standard noncey don't tell your parents or else spiel, she lit up a cigarette and explained how shit would actually be playing out for him.

Maybe she’s 20 but identify’s as being under 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom