• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hamilton.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
I hate the little shit, and im dreading the fawning that will come his way, but i really cant deny hes outdriven Massa this year, and it will be a shame if he doesnt win the title in 2 weeks time.

COME ON MASSA LAD!

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=27930.msg701593#msg701593 date=1224406100]
I hate the little shit, and im dreading the fawning that will come his way, but i really cant deny hes outdriven Massa this year, and it will be a shame if he doesnt win the title in 2 weeks time.

COME ON MASSA LAD!
[/quote]

I can't stand him either. Don't know why, I just don't. But wanting a Ferrari driver to win? Come on, they are the Man U of Formula 1!!!

[quote author=Spionkop69 link=topic=27930.msg701766#msg701766 date=1224417532]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=27930.msg701593#msg701593 date=1224406100]

COME ON MASSA LAD!
[/quote]

I can't stand him either. Don't know why, I just don't. But wanting a Ferrari driver to win? Come on, they are the Man U of Formula 1!!!
[/quote]

Hamilton doesn't help himself, but he's no more arrogant than Schumacher.

[quote author=Mr_V link=topic=27930.msg701780#msg701780 date=1224417969]
[quote author=Spionkop69 link=topic=27930.msg701766#msg701766 date=1224417532]

COME ON MASSA LAD!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hamilton doesn't help himself, but he's no more arrogant than Schumacher.
[/quote]

Yeah but Scumacher was the most arrogant person in the sport.

Yeah, but schumacher smashed every record in F1 ever.
I dont mind Sampras, Woods, o'sullivan, Johnson, Ali being arrogant. They earned it.
Hamilton has won 9 races in an almost perfect car.
Hes a sperm.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=27930.msg701810#msg701810 date=1224419028]
Yeah, but schumacher smashed every record in F1 ever.
I dont mind Sampras, Woods, o'sullivan, Johnson, Ali being arrogant. They earned it.
Hamilton has won 9 races in an almost perfect car.
Hes a sperm.
[/quote]

Hamilton is only 23... he has time to re-write all of Schumie's records.

Indeed, he has the time, what he lacks is the capacity.

He seems to be generally loathed everywhere outside of England. The French and Italians can't stand him, and as for the Spanish...

I'm a bit puzzled as to why though. Just because he's too aggressive on the track? What's he done/said that's so arrogant?

To be fair, the comments from the other drivers of him being too aggresive, so what?? Its racing... you'd never hear Valentino Rossi being complained about for being too aggressive.

Its made for a more watchable sport. Thats for sure.

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=27930.msg701898#msg701898 date=1224428664]
He seems to be generally loathed everywhere outside of England. The French and Italians can't stand him, and as for the Spanish...

I'm a bit puzzled as to why though. Just because he's too aggressive on the track? What's he done/said that's so arrogant?

[/quote]

*feeds the elephant another peanut*

It's not about being aggressive. It's about his level of professionalism. Just look at the start of the Japanese Grand Prix. He practically forced half the field to take evasive action in his attempt to regain the position that he lost.

Schumacher had been guilty of forcing himself into the overtaking line of a rival's car to prevent himself from losing a position, but you'd never see him do something so reckless that could have caused harm to so many others.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=27930.msg702883#msg702883 date=1224530027]
Yeah but hills a fucking boring cunt.
[/quote]

As are all these drivers who think Hamilton is too aggresive.

I think he' a cunt but I still want him to win. I'm a Maclaren fan so Hamilton winning means they win.

He is arrogant, he is aggressive, but hey... we always need someone we love to hate. It was Schumacher, last year it was Alonso, this year it's Hamilton.

At the end of the day he's a born racer, anyone who's raced will know what it's like when you get into the seat. If you stand a chance of winning, you'll go all out to make sure it happens. He 'races' from start to finish and occasionally things go a bit wrong, but that's motorsport, it wouldn't be the same if things went to script.

Why is Alonso racing for one of the shite teams anyways, I thought he was one of the races with hand to eye coordination and skills etc?

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=27930.msg702964#msg702964 date=1224533919]
Why is Alonso racing for one of the shite teams anyways, I thought he was one of the races with hand to eye coordination and skills etc?
[/quote]

a) Renault won back to back world championships in 2005 and 2006

b) He moved to McLaren

c) He fell out with Hamilton, and Ferrari didn't have a seat for him.

Your upto date...

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=27930.msg702992#msg702992 date=1224536155]
So it's hamiltons fault he's with a shit team?
[/quote]

They're hardly shit, they've won 2 of the last 3 races and 2 drivers championships in the last 4 years.

But they lost the advantage their V10 engine gave them when the cost cutting measures forced everyone to cut down from the V12's.

They're picking things up now though.

And to answer your question, no. Alonso is a cock in his own right and forced himself out by acting like a spoilt brat, expecting to be centre of attention despite the fact he was getting beat by a rookie.

And grassing up his own team in the spying affair.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=27930.msg703051#msg703051 date=1224539269]
And grassing up his own team in the spying affair.
[/quote]

Did it to protect his own points and sponsorship, he sent and received texts himself from a Ferrari engineer about the unfuelled weight and the dimensions of the car. He was as guilty as Maclaren.

I know, but he was a fucking snide.
He must be like a leper in the paddock.

Kubica is my driver of the season.

I don't like F1 so I'm not really bothered by Hamilton one way or another, the only annoying thing is that every wall in my bank is covered with a pic of him and a stupid smirk. Whether he's a cunt or not, I would rather an Englishman win it than anyone else, especially if it denies Alonso who I think is a complete arsehole.

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=27930.msg702964#msg702964 date=1224533919]
[/quote]

Hahaha.

They all have the most unbelievable hand to eye coordination, skills etc, even the one's at the bottom of the pile.

Try holding two bags of sugar in your outstretched arms whilst being on the Oblivion in Alton Towers for two hours & trying to concentrate enough to remember a series of around 150/200 instructions & routines.

That's about half what they have to do.

[quote author=Ant link=topic=27930.msg702838#msg702838 date=1224526872]
so schumacher smashing damon hill off the track on purpose isnt dangerous huh
[/quote]
If you're talking about the 94 incident, I don't think smashing him off the track is a very apt description.

Hamilton has made the sport so much for interesting. Anyone see him on Top Gear about a year ago now? He was brilliant (at driving) he went round the track whistling to himself and hardly looked like he was paying attention and set a ridiculas time (in the wet). Anyway he's a top driver and I like to see him win.

Back
Top Bottom