• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Harvey Elliott teen drama & racist Mumzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Well-Known
just came across these on twitter

ES2kloYXkAcKpux

ES2klosXgAcTmuz

ES2klswWsAEkVqc

ES2kreKXgAIq1wH

ES2kyOaWkAEO3Kl

I'm sorry, I don't speak halfwit gyppo social media. So many questions.

Is Mumzy his Mum? Or a rapper?
Who is racist? Why is everyone angry?

And why, looking at Harvey Elliot, is anyone surprised?

Am I getting too old, not remembering how things used to be? Have the general population always been so shit with grammar/English/communication skills?

He's clearly not the bright sort, but that could also make him an amazing footballer as he can't do anything else

He's 16 FFS. I was sleeping with 7 girls at the same age time & got nicked (two of them were sisters & all of them went to the same school, so was pretty obvious that would happen!).

If we'd have had mobile phones it would have been even messier.

Give him a break, he's 16, he naturally wants to sleep with anything with a hole, & he's loaded & famous.

I'd be more worried if he wasn't fucking anything that moved.

He's 16 FFS. I was sleeping with 7 girls at the same age time & got nicked (two of them were sisters & all of them went to the same school, so was pretty obvious that would happen!).

Give him a break, he's 16, he naturally wants to sleep with anything with a hole, & he's loaded & famous.

That hair though.

Im just posting to say how out of sync I felt reading this thread.

I don't have any idea what this is all about. Not that it's important for me to know...

It's not just you, I read it and still don't understand. I know his Mum's a rapper, that's about it.

When I was 16 I was talking shit about Vivaldi and this one time I kissed a cellist... With tongue!

Fuck me, i read that shit and no clue what its about, up and down trying to understand what its about, trying again now, and have just noticed that i must have clicked the 'like' button while scrolling up and down yesterday. Just gonna have to ignore this.

I think I've cracked the code. Only took 24hrs, I should be in some sort of of Mi whatever it is these days.

It really isnt that exciting.

Harvey's got the arse because his girlfriend is "following" other blokes on Twitter.
The fact that they are his teammates (as said girlfriend is seen to be pointing out to him) does little to cool his fevered brow.

Harvey's got the arse because his girlfriend is "following" other blokes on Twitter.
The fact that they are his teammates (as said girlfriend is seen to be pointing out to him) does little to cool his fevered brow.

Then his Mum got upset at someone’s tackle.

Why do we bitch about the bullshit that modern media propogates, by sharing it on social media?

This used to be a safe space.

Why do we bitch about the bullshit that modern media propogates, by sharing it on social media?

This used to be a safe space.

Modern media? Is that the same as social media? Safe spaces? And who propagates what?

I get the feeling sometimes that you exclude yourself purposely from any situations or environments where your smug fucking right-on halfwitted intellectual libertarian faux-superior bullshit can be questioned or interrogated, so I appreciate your ongoing presence here.

So what the FUCK are you on about now?

Modern media? Is that the same as social media? Safe spaces? And who propagates what?

I get the feeling sometimes that you exclude yourself purposely from any situations or environments where your smug fucking right-on halfwitted intellectual libertarian faux-superior bullshit can be questioned or interrogated, so I appreciate your ongoing presence here.

So what the FUCK are you on about now?

Let me try a simpler explanation.

• We bitch about the fact that the stupid masses lap up inane news about the lives of "celebrities"
  • We share said news on SCM
  • I find that weird, but also interesting

Let me try a simpler explanation.

• We bitch about the fact that the stupid masses lap up inane news about the lives of "celebrities"
  • We share said news on SCM
  • I find that weird, but also interesting

Point 2:

6CM is almost closed network, and as such amplifies exactly FUCK ALL
It's just funny, weird, embarrassing and/or stupid, and if we as a community discuss it as such, it goes no further and is in a closed environment.

So shut the fuck up and stop whining like a bitch, for once.

Point 2:

6CM is almost closed network, and as such amplifies exactly FUCK ALL
It's just funny, weird, embarrassing and/or stupid, and if we as a community discuss it as such, it goes no further and is in a closed environment.

So shut the fuck up and stop whining like a bitch, for once.
As antagonistic as you are, I'm genuinely interested and your justification may be valid.

So we talk about it just to make fun of it?

Sure, it doesn't amplify it massively, but had it not been posted here I would never have heard of it, and I doubt I'm the only one.

As antagonistic as you are, I'm genuinely interested and your justification may be valid.

So we talk about it just to make fun of it?

Sure, it doesn't amplify it massively, but had it not been posted here I would never have heard of it, and I doubt I'm the only one.

I'm sure sometimes shit is posted because people think it's interesting or relevant, and if it isn't, the response is generally quite swift and vitriolic.But it does on occasion s supply decent content and debate.

There is a generally unspecified and unspoken threshold of the aforementioned shit, though and this place has a lower tolerance than almost anywhere.

But while RAWK and other club-affiliated spastic forums might actually veto and censor stuff that may seem detrimental or controversial, that does mean you miss out on the comedy. And if Harvey Elliot, his racist Mumzy and coterie of fucking retard, illiterate friends post up bollocks publically, I quite like being able to laugh at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom