• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hector

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Anfield are reporting that we've agreed a fee. Not sure about how trustworthy they are, but lets hope its true.

Hector would be a great signing!

Fee mentioned between 10-12 mill €

I'd never heard of him before we were linked. Just watched a brief YouTube clip of him (I know). Looks good upfield, but doesn't look like the best defender. More of the same?

I'd never heard of him before we were linked. Just watched a brief YouTube clip of him (I know). Looks good upfield, but doesn't look like the best defender. More of the same?

No. He'a a very good and solid defender.

He's definitely more a defender than attacker. Finally a solid LB.

Last edited:

This is literally all I've seen of him. Looks good and willing to join the attack. Defensively doesn't look great in these clips.

"He is dubbed by the German media 'Mr Reliable' and has long been hailed for his performances..."

That's all I ask.

This is Anfield are reporting that we've agreed a fee. Not sure about how trustworthy they are, but lets hope its true.

Hector would be a great signing!

Fee mentioned between 10-12 mill €

If that's right, it's an excellent deal. I'd pay that many pounds for him, never mind euros.

Echo reporting that we're not interested at this stage. Hmm, hope thats not true..

A fee has been agreed and we have opened discussions
But at this stage we are not interested in signing him!!

Aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh

If you're looking for a reason to hope that Echo's denial is a smokescreen:

CkHMNlPWsAEyd98.jpg

A fee has been agreed and we have opened discussions
But at this stage we are not interested in signing him!!

Aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh

Fee agreed and discussions opened but "at this stage" we're not interested? That's either a smokescreen or it's one of the most thunderingly meaningless press releases I've ever seen, even in the wonderful world of football.

Echo reporting that we're not interested at this stage. Hmm, hope thats not true..

The Echo "can't" say that we are interested if the club don't want them to do it. They will lie if the club ask them to do it.

IMO The Echo isn't a good source. You can find many better than them.

Here is another important piece of news:

We also understand Liverpool have had a bid for Schalke 04 winger Leroy Sane rejected and are considering whether to make a second bid for the 20-year-old.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom