• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hero or Zero #17 Divock Origi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Astaire

Member Of 'The Toilets At The Harry Fan Club..
Errrrr Fucking oath he is! What an absolute hero! He somehow managed to snatch the three points while Neverton look utterly and completely stupid. THAT will go down in Anfield history. Second only to Gary Macs strike maybe!? Massive LOLs! :D

Give him more minutes. He looked hungry and could have scored another plus looked dangerous on the shoulder of the last defender. I think I’d rather see him coming on in 65/70 min than Studge for this December run.

Origi has 22 goals in 78 appearances for us. All things considered, that's not a terrible record.

Think his time with us is clearly up, but I do think he'll have a decent career somewhere.

Origi has 22 goals in 78 appearances for us. All things considered, that's not a terrible record.

Think his time with us is clearly up, but I do think he'll have a decent career somewhere.
Well it's probably stuck an extra £10Mill on his price in this market.

It would be funny if Everton came in with a cheeky £20Mill bid in January and he snubbed them and went to Fulham instead. It's gonna happen!

Yeah give the lad some minutes, firmino has looked bollocks anyway.

Amazing for the player, and I'm pleased for him, but come on now.

Firmino may be playing shite and deserves to be dropped, but if the answer is ever Origi, we may as well fucking give up. We should have bought a new striker and not given up at the first hurdle when trying to get Fekir.

It's some consolation that our next big splurge will be on a new striker in summer, but that's too late. However Origi isn't going to fill that gap, or any gap. We just have to hope that Firmino can find some form.

Reactions: jan
My favourite Origi story is when I tried to put five quid on us to beat Everton 4 nil but put fifty quid on by mistake, sat on hold to a Gibraltar call centre for an hour but they wouldn't change the bet, and then won 1250 because of the useless cunt.

My favourite Origi story is when I tried to put five quid on us to beat Everton 4 nil but put fifty quid on by mistake, sat on hold to a Gibraltar call centre for an hour but they wouldn't change the bet, and then won 1250 because of the useless cunt.

I'm surprised the FA never charged him.

This thread is very excited about Origi

TBF he was a substitute who actually made an impact when coming on. Something we haven't seen from many other (Studge, Lallana) this season. I'm not sure he's ready to start but i'd definitely like to see him given 30 mins if it means he plays with the intensity and drive that he showed in those 10 mins yesterday. Game changer.

TBF he was a substitute who actually made an impact when coming on. Something we haven't seen from many other (Studge, Lallana) this season. I'm not sure he's ready to start but i'd definitely like to see him given 30 mins if it means he plays with the intensity and drive that he showed in those 10 mins yesterday. Game changer.
Chelsea away?

I actually felt that Origi might quit football in the near future. He's not a player who doesn't enjoy playing football, but he is a player who has other interests - particularly academic ones - and I got the impression that unless he's really gripped in the groove he tends to lose the drive to fight back to form. He was certainly a lost soul when he went on loan. I really hope this makes him believe again, because he's potentially such a quick, clever and powerful footballer, if only he can find that focus again.

Wow, I had no idea! It's pretty common for well-read and smart people to struggle with self-doubt and even depression. It tells you something that the most well-read and intelligent player in our current squad is Mignolet. Studying psychology presumably fucks you up even more.
Lesson- best footy players are a bit daft. Not Moreno levels of daft obviously, but a nice level of unthinkingness.

That must explain why I'm so terrible at football, I'm just too intelligent.

It's similar to the time I lost my milk round, I lost that job for being too sexy.

Lucas Leiva Nobel Laureate Physics 2024.

"I am honoured to follow in the footsteps of Rontgen, Planck and Bohr, YNWA, UNLUCKEEEEEEEE!"

You know full well that just because some intelligent players are shit doesn't mean all shit players are intelligent. And the level of shitness and intelligence is not in a direct correlation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom