• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hi Honey !

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
I used this again yesterday and it made me think that maybe it would be of value, to some, to mention it here.

I've been using the 'Honey' extension in Chrome for quite a while now. Install it on your computer and each time you're on a shopping page it pops up and asks if you want to check for vouchers. You also get 'points' that you can exchange for Amazon vouchers (or hundreds of other options, M&S etc.) every time you use one of it's discount vouchers.

I've accrued a lot of points over the years that I've exchanged for vouchers and also some worthwhile discounts using their codes (they check validity for you whilst you're on a check-out page). Yesterday I bought £233.37 worth of gear from Sportshoes, Honey applied a voucher (even though all this stuff was already on sale - some up to 50% off!) and I ended up paying £177.48. A decent saving.

Here's a link (I get referral points!) https://www.joinhoney.com/ref/40fzd50 (mods delete this if you feel it's inappropriate) alternatively if you prefer just go to your browsers 'Extensions' to install it directly that way (I know it works on Chrome and Safari and you can get it from their extension stores). It's free !

It's really worth a look and installing TBH. I've saved a lot of money over the years with this little app and with Xmas coming and some sales on now ... who says no to cashback? Anyway take it or leave it !

Back
Top Bottom