• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hoffenheim

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1975

I'd go with:

----------------Ming-----------------------
TAA---Matip-----Lovren---Robertson
------------------Can----------------------
--------Hendo-------Grujic--------------
--Mane-------Solanke------Salah----
-

Last edited:
I'd go with:

TAA---Matip-----Lovren---Robinson
------------------Can----------------------
--------Hendo-------Grujic--------------
--Mane-------Solanke------Salah----
-

Milner at left back for me. We need more calm and experience next to Lovren. I don't think there's any reason to drop Firmino too.

Milner for Moreno. That change has to happen. It's too important a game to trust the hapless Moreno. Robertson is too unknown a quantity.

I'd change the midfield if I could. I just don't like Henderson and Can together. But we don't have any options either.

Can only hope that the forward line is up for this.

I don't know much about this Hoffenheim side, but I saw that Bayern have loaned Gnabry to them. We need to be careful with him - he's a dangerous dangerous player.

I've been reading a bit about their no.10 - Kerem Demirbay. Watched a youtube video too.

He's a threat from the centre of midfield that we need to be aware of

We will lose this I wrekon. Media well go into meltdown with Coutinhio..

Though I expect we will smash that Anfield..

I've been reading a bit about their no.10 - Kerem Demirbay. Watched a youtube video too.

Can we sign him before Tuesday ?

Wagner and Kramaric up front aren't shabby either.

They will have to come at us at some point, and we have plenty off pace to counter them down.... i look forward to more of Salah-Firminho-Mane

TAA---Matip-----Lovren---Robertson
-----Can----Henderson---Milner--
--Mane-------Firmino------Salah----

They will have to come at us at some point, and we have plenty off pace to counter them down.... i look forward to more of Salah-Firminho-Mane
That's what worries me. Our midfield will part and wave them through, unless something has changed in the last 48 hours.

The last couple of weeks haven't given me much confidence we'll sail through these qualifiers.

Will need to be on our A game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom