• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hudson-Odoi was arrested on suspicion of rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Chelsea and England winger Callum Hudson-Odoi was arrested on suspicion of rape in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Police and an ambulance were called to an address in London at 03:53 BST to a report of an unwell woman.
When emergency services attended, a woman reported that she was raped. She was taken to hospital.
Hudson-Odoi, 19, was arrested at the scene and has since been released from custody.
He has been bailed to return on a date in mid-June as enquiries continue.
Chelsea have declined to comment.
Hudson-Odoi, who has three England caps and in September signed a new five-year contract with Chelsea, was the first Premier League player to test positive for coronavirus.
He made a full recovery and, like other Chelsea players, is waiting to return to training before any proposed restart to the season.
Some reports have suggested the woman involved visited Hudson-Odoi from another address.

Which reminds me..., I had to call the most amusingly named wine rep I’ve come across in ages the other day.

Her name was Chelsea Dix.

Seems accurate.

He's a millionaire, and how often does anything happen to millionaire footballers when they rape someone. Even Ched Evans got off in the end didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom