• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I love Sadio

Status
Not open for further replies.

momoWASboss

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
but I’d sell him today if I could. He’s shot. Just like before Torres downed tools. His value isn’t going to increase so, to me, it makes football and business sense to sell.

but I’d sell him today if I could. He’s shot. Just like before Torres downed tools. His value isn’t going to increase so, to me, it makes football and business sense to sell.

Sadly I agree. I said before I wouldnt be too bothered with selling all 3. But if I had to choose 1 to keep, it wouldn't be Mane.

Let someone else fix it. When your Aston Martin starts to fuck up sell it to a schmuck and buy a new one.

I don't know what's going on with him but it's clearly more than just needing "a rest".

As for selling talk, for how much and to who? It's not going to happen.

It’s not knackered anymore. He had an exceptionally light month. He’s gone.

I don't know what's going on with him but it's clearly more than just needing "a rest".

Whoever is the highest bidder. I’m not going to guess the value but we should be able to get a small fortune for him.

He just looks knackered all the time
I dont think that at all, he is still a monster fighter up front but his decision making is completely out of tune. He just wont pass that ball when in trouble and thinks he can beat 3 to 4 players in one go when running at them. Needs to sort it out and just pass early, what sums him up this 2nd half of the season is what he did in those final minutes against Wolves. Klopp needs to have a word with him.

I think it's post-COVID effects and we're seeing it with Trent, too. Mo is superhuman and only slightly effected.

I dont think that at all, he is still a monster fighter up front but his decision making is completely out of tune. He just wont pass that ball when in trouble and thinks he can beat 3 to 4 players in one go when running at them. Needs to sort it out and just pass early, what sums him up this 2nd half of the season is what he did in those final minutes against Wolves. Klopp needs to have a word with him.

There were a couple of occasions tonight, Mané Fabinho and I think Keita all tried to dribble their way through about 3 or 4 tightly clustered defenders and got robbed of the ball. In each case there was an option to pass. I really couldnt understand it. Particularly from Fabinho who we rely on as a cooler head. Some of our decision making is just suicidal.

I think the comparison to Torres is way off.
Torres was out of the club mentally ... he was also breaking down physically.

Let's do the same post about our GK - who's a shadow of himself, value isn't going to go up, let's get 25 million and go with Keheller.
Thiago too - we'll be lucky to get 10 million and he's even too slow for a La Liga game ... 10 million and let's go with CuJo.
and on and on.

Today was his 4th start in 35 days. I appreciate he's been an ever present before that, but it's worrying that when he comes back from a rest he looks a bad as he did before hand. Same applies to Bobby, the only difference with him is he's been off form for well over a year.

EyUjjhLXEAkAgKX

No way. I want him to play the rest of his career with us. He will recover his form next season, I’m sure of it.

He’s played about 140 games in the last 3 seasons.
Mentally shot and post Covid.
He’ll be back to his best next season.

His performance yesterday was affected in the end by a German ref who clearly had a personal agenda against him. No other explanation for not getting a single free kick. One of them which was pretty massive in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom