• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If there's any Justice in the World? Lemar to be our Man?

wankers , they've just won a League title , share the wealth and let someone else have a turn !

I blame the fucking piss poor risible thread title. You get what you earn.
Zero fucking effort.

Fuck it, im staying here.

If we don't get Lemar and coutinho goes then will leave us exposed us in that position big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think coutinho is going anywhere.

Now that any old cunt can get a blue tick on twitter I doubly don't trust a journo or sports reporting org without one.

This is on.

That link to the other LFC forum had a load of tweets including one that said Coutinho stays unless we can get a suitable replacement. Coutinho has been told of this decision.

That link to the other LFC forum had a load of tweets including one that said Coutinho stays unless we can get a suitable replacement. Coutinho has been told of this decision.

Makes sense. Just common sense that though, rather than any ITK knowledge I reckon.

He plays in Hazards position. As if Chelsea want him

Typical us really. Monaco willing to sell everyone apart from the player we want. Guess coutinho stays then.

Throwing origi into the deal as a sweetner. It could be enough to get it over the line, as it's been reported Monaco want 92 million.

Back
Top Bottom