• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Important question thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to Moreno..

With the 6 time salute...
4ed8b43bf81a2ecced36a9218daa4005.jpg

How is that the "6 time salute"?

*straps in*

Fox was incredible. I don't think I'd ever encountered anyone so cosmically dense before. I'd love to see him return.
Remember the time there was a poll to see which of you was the better poster?
:D

Last edited:
I liked Fox too. There are certain posters like Fox and JJ who I rarely agree with on issues such as politics, religion, etc but still reckon they'd be fun to go for a pint with.

I liked Fox too. There are certain posters like Fox and JJ who I rarely agree with on issues such as politics, religion, etc but still reckon they'd be fun to go for a pint with.

Yeah, but Jules is NF6CM, Fox was fucking loopy and fundamentally stupid

Terminology is wrong. It's slang, obviously.

Means something a bit odd or strange or defective, but nothing to worry about really, or something like that anyway

Christ on a bike...if you really are a person who has to inform someone by hand signals how many times Liverpool has won the European Cup and you're always burdened by carrying something in one hand, FFS put that fucking Tesco bag down, show 5 fingers on one hand and 1 finger on the other hand.
Fuck me, like I'm gonna start learning sign language in order to display numbers. The fuck you gonna do when we win no. 19?

Christ on a bike...if you really are a person who has to inform someone by hand signals how many times Liverpool has won the European Cup and you're always burdened by carrying something in one hand, FFS put that fucking Tesco bag down, show 5 fingers on one hand and 1 finger on the other hand.
Fuck me, like I'm gonna start learning sign language in order to display numbers. The fuck you gonna do when we win no. 19?
Erm, whilst I get your overall point, your last sentence kinda contradicts it, cos using that system you could actually use your hands to convey 19, whereas by just simply using your fingers, you couldn't.

Erm, whilst I get your overall point, your last sentence kinda contradicts it, cos using that system you could actually use your hands to convey 19, whereas by just simply using your fingers, you couldn't.
Yeah well the point is, or was, say it, sing it, put it on a banner and if you really need to do hand signals make sure the other person is proficient in sign language cause you'll only go around pissing off deaf people and that's not kosher in my book...

I have to say, being Champions of Europe for the 6th time feels very, very good. I don’t think I could have been quantifiably happier if we had won the league instead, which was most people’s preference.

I have to say, being Champions of Europe for the 6th time feels very, very good. I don’t think I could have been quantifiably happier if we had won the league instead, which was most people’s preference.

I think the European title prob means more globally than locally in terms of preference over the league

Winning the CL is fantastically good. It is for me equally good as winning the PL. However it would have been doubly or triply super good to have won both! Here's to next season?

Last edited:
Yeah well the point is, or was, say it, sing it, put it on a banner and if you really need to do hand signals make sure the other person is proficient in sign language cause you'll only go around pissing off deaf people and that's not kosher in my book...
Using the Chinese hand gesture for 6 means 1/3 world's population will get it immediately. And for the other 2/3s it's not exactly difficult to learn !

Hang on, are we genuinely discussing whether we should adopt the fucking CHINESE hand symbol for "six" to signify winning the European Cup 6 times, and also pretending that Alberto Moreno was doing it, as opposed to doing that wanky call me/ devil horns/ whassup/ radical-dude generic hand signal?

Because NOBODY is that fucking retarded, apart from the obvious one(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom