• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matip looks to be a fairly serious injury apparently.

Ankle ligaments.

Matip looks to be a fairly serious injury apparently.

Ankle ligaments.

Didnt Klopp say that there was a chance it wasnt as serious? And that they would know more soon.
Knowing Matip it probably is very serious though...

Matip needs some time off to just get his body right. Something is seriously wrong with him.

Matip needs some time off to just get his body right. Something is seriously wrong with him.
13xe8y.jpg

I‘m 44 years old and would badly need a lenghty stay at a fat camp.

I could immediately step in for Keita!

Could be worse... you could be Bluebell and actually have wet dreams about a long stay at fat camp.

Apparently an announcement on Matip soon, perhaps later tonight. Could be out for the season.

3 central defenders and all three our for the season... 2 before Xmas 1 before Feb.

It was mentioned about making sure we have defensive cover before the season began.. but that is pretty shitty luck

Klopp making out how he sacrificed himself over the past few games and we will wait for him to return next year.

Jesus christ.

Jeez, horrible luck for Joel.
He's the kind of guy who'd break his leg playing chess.

He should really consider a new career.

Shame, such an excellent player and top lad but made of glass. Or not even glass now.

That’s a shame. There has to be some discussion in the summer about the amount of injury prone players in the squad and whether we can possibly continue with so many

I wonder how long have we known that Matip was out for the rest of the season.
It seems quite good timing that we release the news shortly after confirming two new centre halves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom