1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Ipad shopping

Discussion in 'Gamers and Geeks' started by mom, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. mom

mom Very Active Member

How safe is it? Sorry to hijack the forum with new threads, but there seem to be some very knowledgeable minds here so I thought I'd tap that font of knowledge. Obviously, on my laptop I use antivirus etc, but on an ipad with ios7, I've heard that it's relatively virus free etc due to everything being vetted on the App Store before being accessible etc, and so it should be safe. All I need to do is buy stuff from reputable and large retailers via their respective secure websites, and check my bank balance etc with the bank's own dedicated app. Is it better or safer to just use my laptop? Thanks again guys.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.