• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It's Muller Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Some Germany footy expert believes we're likely going to sign Muller in Jan.

He's been marginalized since last year really - but since Coutinho arrived, barely plays.
Would he be the perfect back up to Firmino?
Great movement, can score goals and well, he does this stupid shit:

images

Only real downside is that his arrival relegates Brewster further ...

I can't see this happening. He's on the decline, 30 years old and on high wages. Nah...not having it.

Last edited:
I think there an English phrase that says "get a mullering"? Will he get one by coming to Liverpool?

He wouldn’t play in that role and I don’t see him playing in our midfield.

No chance.

If he is free then why not, but more likely he will cost upwards of £30m plus a massive salary.
This is a Juve type signing, or if he wants PL then Man Utd would happily pay the £300k a week he would want.

If Phil wasn’t good enough for us, signing the guy behind him in the team would be a bad move. Not seen him play for ages

Coutinho was good enough for us (witness the fee we were able to charge). That wasn't the reason he left.

That said, Muller - fine player in his prime - is past his best now and would be pretty iffy value for money.

Thomas Muller is one of the weirdest footballers I've ever seen play. There have been moments in games where he has genuinely looked like that classic old joke about some bloke winning a competition to play for Bayern for the day, and then he scores.

I've always been a fan of Muller.

Yes he has struggled lately - but ever since Pep left Bayern has been bit of a circus. Also if you look at the German national team, there's many players struggling.

The things I like the most about Muller is his versatility, work ethic and that above all he is 100% a complete team player - fits the Klopp mould. You never see him score a goal and run off celebrating on his own. He always immediately acknowledges his team and whoever gave him the assist.

If the price is right - I wouldn't hesitate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom