• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jose Enrique's love for Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
[article]“I’m tired of people asking me all the time about who I support – ‘why Liverpool and not Newcastle?’ so I’m going to reply to that now because I never do….”

“For me, Liverpool, it was a big move. I can’t compare the two teams. I love Newcastle, they treated me so good, I was so happy and I did so well there as well and the fans are amazing.

“I have nothing bad to say about the club. Newcastle will always have a place in my heart.

“But Liverpool has been everything for me. I had the best times and the worst times of my life there. I had my injury there, I met my partner there. And then after the worst moment of my life, my tumour, Liverpool were the first ones to get in touch.

“Peter Moore was the first person to get in touch with me. The club put me with the legends as soon as they could. How they’ve been with me from the first day, they always treated me with so much respect.

“I was going through a very difficult time in my life and they looked after me so much.

“The fans on social media have always been incredible to me – the Newcastle fans have always been great too – but it goes further with Liverpool.”[/article]

Class.

Sounds like a large part of his reasoning is down to how the club and Peter Moore treated him , so props to the club

That's nice. Shame Peter Moore left tbh. Genuinely seemed to be a human connection (as much as you could anyway) with the fanbase

I'll always have my that suspicions he either left/shoved:

a) Because of his reaction to the Furlough announcement (as much as the club tried to pin it on him)
or
b) Commercially he had his limitations, he was great at the digital side of things, not so much on international expansion.

The leaving because of 'family' is just a polite way of being pushed.

Find evidence of us punching a horse

Ryan-Kent-Scott-Brown-Rangers-Celtic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom