• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jota

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
Surely he is the 1st name on the team sheet alongside Salah
Mane and Bobby surely need to be rotated now?

Last edited:
Is he? I have feeling that Klopp is going to start Firmino anyway, he might start all four.

Strange enough he seems to have a better scoring rate coming off the bench than when he has actually started.

Strange enough he seems to have a better scoring rate coming off the bench than when he has actually started.
True, but how often has he been given a start?
I'm absolutely certain that Firmino has a more dismal record.

Unfortunately this is another reason we don't need to go in for a Mbappe signing. A, we have less need because Jotas been so good, B, we will quite rightly feel we can repeat the feat going for this "undervalued" style player.

He's been a revelation, and will no doubt get Firmino playing better too.

Unfortunately this is another reason we don't need to go in for a Mbappe signing. A, we have less need because Jotas been so good, B, we will quite rightly feel we can repeat the feat going for this "undervalued" style player.

He's been a revelation, and will no doubt get Firmino playing better too.

Salah out Mbappe in.

Firmino out someone else in.

What can anyone say about him ? - I honestly think if he had not had that long injury - he would be the top scorer in the PL. His positioning and decision making is actually better than any of our regular front three, and I am telling you now - that guys is going to thrive at this club he is so fucking good. Don't fucking tell me he is raw talent - we have picked up a finished article here who will be next years leading scorer in the PL I reckon.

Right now there is a big problem with both Salah/Mane - the selfishness in both players is at an all time high, you have Mane bumbling on the ball despite battling well - and I actually don't think it has anything to do with bad form - it's just arrogant and selfishness and believing that he is doing all the hard work that Salah is benefiting from. On Salah's part we all know that if he thinks he can score and even if there is someone like Jota/Mane in a better position - he ain't gonna pass. He is determined to get the Golden Boot above everything else IMO. I noticed yesterday - as soon as Jota scored - suddenly they both showed a bit more energy - what a fucking surprise. To some degree both have been taking liberties and the piss out of our club. Needs to stop - and yes I know he is top scorer with a load of penalties included.

I’d keep bringing him off the bench. He’s the perfect impact sub when teams tire.

EyRwsbJWQAQ40BQ

I’d keep bringing him off the bench. He’s the perfect impact sub when teams tire.

To be fair I think both of Mo and Sadio would be the same. And rotating them might be a way to ensure we keep them all 'happy' and we don't end up with an unhappy Diogo. If a player comes on as a sub and scores two, you need to reward that.

Agreed. If anything the one I'd be most tempted to use in that way at the moment is Mane, who's in one of his more barren spells. Unleashing him in the second half of games could take a bit of pressure off him and he'd be mustard keen to impress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom