• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Keita : on Studge, Salah, Bobby and Mane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Two interesting articles on the offal:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/311359-naby-keita-daniel-sturridge-liverpool

“I have to say I’ve got a lot of respect for him,” (Sturridge) Keita told Liverpoolfc.com at Melwood.
“I’ve spent a lot of time with him in this last month and everybody has been very nice to me and very friendly, of course, but Daniel’s obviously a player with great experience and he’s a very good player as well.
“Like a lot of the lads, he’s a good laugh, but he’s also given me a lot of advice about the settling-in process and also in terms of motivation. He’s a very positive and motivating player, so this month has been very good and I’ve spent a lot of time with him. He’s a great guy.”

“Settling in the city so far has been fine because I haven’t really been out to too many places, I’m usually at home. But as far as settling into the club goes, it’s been fantastic,” the Guinea international stated.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/311502-keita-salah-mane-firmino-liverpool-fc

Keita told Liverpoolfc.com: “Over the course of pre-season we’ve all done a lot of work, I think we’re all at a good level of preparation.
“It’s not been too hard for me [to get used to playing with his new teammates]. I have a very good relationship already established with the three forwards particularly - Sadio, Roberto Firmino and Salah.
“Obviously we’ve done work together as a unit, but it’s not been difficult either with the rest of the team. We’ve all been working very well together and hopefully this is going to help us on Sunday to put it into practice in the league.

Sturridge is such a great member of the squad. Great with the youth too.
I really hope this season works out for him.
Very true oncy fingers crossed for studge this season it would be amazing if he stayed fit for more than half the season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom