• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kelly's Heroes 2019/20 Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stuck money on us for the league when we signed Allison last year and much as I dislike the wee ballbag for leaving I think Coutinhos return would give me the same feeling. It's another thing we don't have that might help tremendously - an extra very good forward option.

I'm out this year. I'm done being disappointed by recruits dropping off mid-season.

I'll be over here in the "even after it's mathematically impossible" special forces. We are still optimistic about winning the 2018/19 title once City get docked points for FFP breaches.

I would have though we were all automatically in.
It should be an opt out option on our membership settings with the obvious consideration that you were a RedCafe troll if you did so!!

That being said: Count Me Bleedin Bood Red In.

The only people allowed in, should be those that haven't been in this before (at least since 1990), everyone else should be barred as they're bad luck.

I’m obviously out. One injury to the front three away from struggling. We’ll struggle anyway with 60 games.

Another crack at the CL will have to do

Final call to join up.

This time tomorrow we’ll be on our way to the top of the league. First place where we will remain all season.

Alisson with successive golden gloves. Mané, Salah and Firmino all banging in 20+. We get to see the true Keita. Trent banging in half a dozen free kicks. Virgil being Virgil.

Smashing the blue cunts. Smashing the manc cunts. Smashing everyone!

At 5pm on 17 May we see Henderson going as bat shit crazy as us. Lifting the trophy. Champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom