• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]Jean-Louis Gasset, a former assistant of Laurent Blanc at PSG, has applauded Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp's contribution to the game since his arrival at Anfield.

"That guy (Jurgen Klopp) is revolutionising football," Gasset said."He doesn't have the best players but he has the best team."

The Frenchman revealed his admiration of Klopp's management style and how his close relationship with his players has benefited the team.

"Liverpool are an army, the giving of oneself [for the team], they're a team that fizzes. Klopp is hard with his players. And yet they love him," he added.

Former Saint-Etienne boss Gasset highlighted how Klopp has changed perspectives of how the top teams should play the game, praising the style he has instilled at Liverpool.

"He is the football of tomorrow. Before, it was all about possession football," the 66-year-old explained.

"He shows you that you can sit deep, make the other team think that you're scared of them, then cut through them with three attackers..."

Gasset believes Klopp's style will be replicated over the coming years, and admitted that he regularly tunes in to watch the German's Liverpool side play.

"He plays the football of the future. That's why I watch tonnes of Liverpool matches. To get into Klopp's head. Once you get there, you see football like he does."

Gasset has been out of work since stepping down as Saint-Etienne manager in May 2019, and recently spoke of his desire to manage an African national team.[/article]

Don't have the best players..?!?!?!?!

Other than the best goalie, center-back, holding midfielder and attacking trio in world football, you mean?

Christ almighty, where do they dig up these eejits?

Guardiola invented spending lots of money. Wow, how'd he figure that out in this cultural context

I think it also neglects to mention that Klopp has spent lots of money, but he has had to balance the books in a manner that Guardiola simply never has had to do. Klopp, along with FSG's excellent commercial acumen, has generated the funds to make these big splurges, along with expanding Anfield and building a new training complex. We haven't been able to make up ludicrous sponsorship deals from companies closely affiliated to our owners.

[article]
A ten year old Manchester United fan wrote to Jurgen Klopp asking him if Liverpool could stop winning games as it was hurting his club.

This was Jurgen's response to the kid.
[/article]
86933227_2738287253061988_3426354870993551360_n.jpg

[article]
A ten year old Manchester United fan wrote to Jurgen Klopp asking him if Liverpool could stop winning games as it was hurting his club.

This was Jurgen's response to the kid.
[/article]
86933227_2738287253061988_3426354870993551360_n.jpg
He can do no wrong. What a man. I think I can finally forgive him for not getting proper back up for Robbo.

IMO it's pretty clear from that letter that Klopp himself wrote it and didn't just ask the PR Dept.to do it for him.

I love it that we have a manager who conducts himself in this way. It fits right in with the amazing team spirit Klopp's ignited right across the club since he arrived.

Klopp on joining Liverpool: "When I heard from my agent that Liverpool was interested, I felt immediately 'oh God', it was like when I met my wife. It felt right from the first moment." (Sky Sports Football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom