• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

#KloppOut is Trending on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Fucking hell.... seriously ???

This biff who called into 5Live is a bit mental....

Last edited:
Yeah, that's silly, but eventually most will abandon him if things don't go well, that's always the way it is. A few of you may want to start hating him early. Buy low.

Our fans are just as thick and reactionary as other clubs. He's been treated as if his shit smells like roses by the press so far but that's gonna come to an end now. Hes will be under serious pressure if we lose to Chelsea but anybody calling for his head jsu because we've been shite for the last 2 months is a moron.

We've got loads of stupid fans, as every other club, so its no surprise.

I doubt many, if any, will take this seriously.

Questions will have to be answered by Klopp obviously, cause 1 win in 7 isnt good enough.
But to say he should get sacked? Pathetic.

Mark, fucking go to bed.

Fucking hillarious.

Klopp is completely likeable and his track record speaks for itself, but we've been utter shit for a while now and he's offered up no solutions to it, if his system doesn't work, he doesn't work. We've been too hesitant to change things and too predictable, so much so that even the likes of Plymouth fucking Argyle have nullified our team.

If you think that isn't a problem then go you, personally I'd like to call a spade a spade. We look fucking awful and he needs to drag us out of this slump sharpish. I'm sure he will and I'm sure we will buy big in the Summer, but right now he needs to earn his crust and show he isn't solely reliant on one idea, or a certain player.

But yeah, I'm just pining for Rodgers, or Dalglish or something. Fuck off.

Reactions: Raz
Fucking hillarious.

Klopp is completely likeable and his track record speaks for itself, but we've been utter shit for a while now and he's offered up no solutions to it, if his system doesn't work, he doesn't work. We've been too hesitant to change things and too predictable, so much so that even the likes of Plymouth fucking Argyle have nullified our team.

If you think that isn't a problem then go you, personally I'd like to call a spade a spade. We look fucking awful and he needs to drag us out of this slump sharpish. I'm sure he will and I'm sure we will buy big in the Summer, but right now he needs to earn his crust and show he isn't solely reliant on one idea, or a certain player.

But yeah, I'm just pining for Rodgers, or Dalglish or something. Fuck off.

Not sure the games against Plymouth can be used to much as a stick to beat him with. We played the youngest team in our clubs history at Anfield.

The rest is pretty much spot on though regarding what Klopp has to do.
We need a win against Wolves and Chelsea, badly.

Not sure the games against Plymouth can be used to much as a stick to beat him with. We played the youngest team in our clubs history at Anfield.

Why isn't relevant though? If he's using the same blueprint throughout the club and it's having the same problems at other levels, then it really is a problem. The issues against Plymouth were exactly the same issues we're seeing with the full first team.

Why isn't relevant though? If he's using the same blueprint throughout the club and it's having the same problems at other levels, then it really is a problem. The issues against Plymouth were exactly the same issues we're seeing with the full first team.

Are we having the same problems at other levels? I havent seen enough of the U-23 or our youth teams to comment.
When you put together a make shift young team that can obviously happen. It was the same thing last season against Exeter and to a degree West Ham.

I'm more concerned that we haven't learned from our poor slump/downturn in form last January. We have a nearly similar spell of games and poor results as last season in the same period.

Are we having the same problems at other levels? I havent seen enough of the U-23 or our youth teams to comment.
When you put together a make shift young team that can obviously happen. It was the same thing last season against Exeter and to a degree West Ham.

I'm more concerned that we haven't learned from our poor slump/downturn in form last January. We have a nearly similar spell of games and poor results as last season in the same period.

Ok, well I think we put out a stronger team in the 2nd leg and we weren't exactly convincing then either, it seems fairly easy to nullify our threat and as myself and others said earlier in the season, we need a prominent goalscorer because (despite our earlier form) we miss too many chances.

I can't believe any rational Liverpool fan wants Klopp out. It's absurd.

He needs to be given time and crucially resources to build his own team. Matip was the only Klopp signing on the pitch last night

He needs to acknowledge and address the obvious issues with the squad and allowed patience to do so

If we're still struggling to finish Top 4, challenge for the title or winning any trophies in two years, then we can talk

Barring a Rodgers style collapse it isn't worthy of debate for a while yet

I can't believe any rational Liverpool fan wants Klopp out. It's absurd.

He needs to be given time and crucially resources to build his own team. Matip was the only Klopp signing on the pitch last night

He needs to acknowledge and address the obvious issues with the squad and allowed patience to do so

If we're still struggling to finish Top 4, challenge for the title or winning any trophies in two years, then we can talk

Barring a Rodgers style collapse it isn't worthy of debate for a while yet
Karius and Wijnaldum are both Klopp signings. Klopps position at the club shouldn't be questioned but some of his decisions both off and on the pitch lately should be questioned.

Karius and Wijnaldum are both Klopp signings. Klopps position at the club shouldn't be questioned but some of his decisions both off and on the pitch lately should be questioned.

Oh yeah, forgot about Karius. Didn't include Wijnaldum because he didn't start.

But I suppose it is only fair to acknowledge that if we were to pick "Our Best XI", the only Klopp signings would be Matip and Wijnaldum. so it's only fair to judge his tems when he's had longer to shape it himself.

Oh yeah, forgot about Karius. Didn't include Wijnaldum because he didn't start.

But I suppose it is only fair to acknowledge that if we were to pick "Our Best XI", the only Klopp signings would be Matip and Wijnaldum. so it's only fair to judge his tems when he's had longer to shape it himself.
Surely Mane would be in both our best XI's?

Surely Mane would be in both our best XI's?

When he's back, yeah. First name on the teamsheet.

But this January disaster area hasn't seen any of his signings play really, and while that's not an excuse, it might be at least part of the reason for this mini-catastrophe.

Another factor could obviously that many fans probably thought we were better than we actually are, based on a couple of months of over-performance and this is more of a general levelling out. Did anyone really think we were the best team in the country when we went top briefly?

But this January disaster area hasn't seen any of his signings play really, and while that's not an excuse, it might be at least part of the reason for this mini-catastrophe.

Another factor could obviously that many fans probably thought we were better than we actually are, based on a couple of months of over-performance and this is more of a general levelling out. Did anyone really think we were the best team in the country when we went top briefly?
Wijnaldum has played in nearly every league game this season, Karius has played 4 cup games in January alone and Klavan has played in nearly every game since Matip got injured. Mane has been a massive miss but we shouldn't have to be so reliant on one player.
As for fans thinking we were the best team in the country, well we were playing well so why not? We'd beaten or drew with all the major challengers so optimism was always going to be high. Perhaps not to actually win the league but at least challenge.
The problem is you need a big squad for the whole season and our just hasn't got enough quality in reserve.Whether that's down to lack of funds or Klopp's insistence on getting specific players (that may not have been available in January) or his reluctance to have a larger squad neither of us knows but whatever the reason is it's putting a bigger workload on the players we already have.
We haven't even had that bad a run with injuries (compared to last season anyway) but we still haven't been able to cope with losing a few players along with an admittedly busy fixture list.

Maybe not the best team .... but there were some interesting opinions on players having a good run of form.

We have to acknowledge that Klopp was a component in a brilliant set up at Dortmund rather than some Alex Ferguson style genius. We're doing our best to replicate that of course and we have some of the right cogs in place, but it takes time.

We also have to question whether his methods can translate successfully to the most intense league in the world. Personally I'm confident that they already have and continue to do so, however we have significantly underestimated our squad depth/over-estimated the kids to successfully implement his methods throughout the course of the season. This is worrying for two reasons; firstly we are our of Europe so it should have been easy enough to gage, and secondly, it raises questions whether we have the financial ability to pack the squad out with quality additions which may be required.

Imagine if we were in the Champions League as well this season. We'd be absolutely nowhere in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom