• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kneel before us, Chompers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's based on what he did on the pitch.
And now I remembered that Keane ended another player's career, that alone beats anything Suarez has done.

You don’t tell Keane he’s faking injury.

By the by he didn’t end his career, it was his other knee that ended his career.

You don’t tell Keane he’s faking injury.

By the by he didn’t end his career, it was his other knee that ended his career.
I think I read something about how many players injure their healthy knee because it's been compensating for the injured knee during the rehabilitation period.

The Irish are fucking mental when it comes to Roy Keane. No point debating it.

The Irish are fucking mental when it comes to Roy Keane. No point debating it.

I'm not interested in debating it, I'm interested in winding Dreamy up and correctly pointing out that Roy Keane is a violent, half-witted, dipsomaniac sociopath and a massive Manc CUNT that only the very stupidest person in the world would have any respect for, or interest in.

I think it's based on what he did on the pitch.
And now I remembered that Keane ended another player's career, that alone beats anything Suarez has done.
and our Luis ended his career.
with a clean tackle.
ha. ha. ha.

I'm not interested in debating it, I'm interested in winding Dreamy up and correctly pointing out that Roy Keane is a violent, half-witted, dipsomaniac sociopath and a massive Manc CUNT that only the very stupidest person in the world would have any respect for, or interest in.

And he was massively overrated...

There was that footballer who killed a couple of kids when he was drunk at the wheel. But no, Suarez threw himself to the floor that time.

Luke McCormick, Plymouth Club Legend, recently retired as Club Captain. Lives near me in North Devon, never showed any remorse for it either. Complete Arsehat

Luke McCormick, Plymouth Club Legend, recently retired as Club Captain. Lives near me in North Devon, never showed any remorse for it either. Complete Arsehat

Yep, that's the one. But no, Suarez nibbled a couple of people.

A lot of German players were Nazis in the 30s and 40s. Surely they should be on the list before Suarez. I mean... they were Nazis.

I fucking loved Suarez and still do...

Brilliant player...

Slightly excessively competitive at times however.

Judas Keane IS, without question one of the biggest cnuts that's ever pulled on a football jersey and I will f@#!ing despise him until I die.

Judas Keane is NOT however, the slightest bit overrated - He was world class. He was all we had for a long time... Made me feel dirty, not hating him, when he was wearing the green. Then he abandoned us, and my journey to the dark side was complete.

Judas Keane IS, without question one of the biggest cnuts that's ever pulled on a football jersey and I will f@#!ing despise him until I die.

Judas Keane is NOT however, the slightest bit overrated - He was world class. He was all we had for a long time... Made me feel dirty, not hating him, when he was wearing the green. Then he abandoned us, and my journey to the dark side was complete.

As a captain, leader and motivator etc, he was world class. I think as a player though, he wasn't the most gifted. You could say like the way Hendo or Milner are considered now. Not great technical footballers, but have other qualities that more than make up for it. Obviously Keane was a better leader than them, like.

Ps. I said he was overrated to get some bites, though I do believe it a bit.

World class is walking out on your team mates on the eve of a major competition?

Well, no. I don't get how people still defend him to the hilt over that.

For Man Utd, though, he was a world class leader for years.

Technically, average. I always thought Vieira was twice the player.

I’ve always been a big fan. He was a sensational player.

Would have him in any team.

Even by your “standards” this is excessively blatant Wummage... A big fan? REALLY....

He was a very talented player but pretty much the essence, the very pinnacle of Arsehole.... big fan indeed....

Ha ha ha. Based on that I’m stunned you don’t love him.

Country is very much split on him after that World Cup.

It was at the time, its not anymore. Most Man Utd fans, and there are alot of them in Ireland, backed Keane at the time but have since accepted that he was totally out of order in sabotaging the team over his own petty disagreements. Keanes reputation has gone down enormously in the last couple of years, hes been reduced to the role of an angry rent-a-quote for English people to laugh at.

Cork people still love him though

It was at the time, its not anymore. Most Man Utd fans, and there are alot of them in Ireland, backed Keane at the time but have since accepted that he was totally out of order in sabotaging the team over his own petty disagreements. Keanes reputation has gone down enormously in the last couple of years, hes been reduced to the role of an angry rent-a-quote for English people to laugh at.

Cork people still love him though

Most of my Utd supporting mates didn’t side with him on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom