• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kneel before us, Chompers

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a mixed race Anglo-Irishman I won’t forgive him for abandoning the WC
As a Reds fan I can’t possibly forgive him for being a class midfielder for the scum

The injury to Haaland was bang out of order and he should have been heavily banned for it, out of decency an apology even 20 years late is appropriate.

Positives? .... ermmm...

He told Gin Soak to fuck off...

His punditry on United this year was enjoyable to watch.

Into three categories... Normal people who hated the cunt, Scum fans who were blinded by club allegiances, and people from Cork.

Incorrect on all counts there and the fact you label one side of the debate as ‘normal’ shows that.

I’m not from Cork, hate Utd and still backed Keane 100%.

Incorrect on all counts there and the fact you label one side of the debate as ‘normal’ shows that.

You? Defending a united player?!?!? Quel surprise...

The fact that you're disagreeing with me on this, just makes me even more confident that I'm just about 100% right, mate. ;)

Dreamy... you’re the exception to almost every rule.

I have never seen this “hate” of Utd from you - seen plenty of undiluted love, though...

As a captain, leader and motivator etc, he was world class. I think as a player though, he wasn't the most gifted. You could say like the way Hendo or Milner are considered now. Not great technical footballers, but have other qualities that more than make up for it. Obviously Keane was a better leader than them, like.

Ps. I said he was overrated to get some bites, though I do believe it a bit.

To get some "bites" you say..

Keane has my respect overall. I think he was better than people here realize, but of course he's never going to do 10 stepovers into the net. As for Saipan, it was awful, he was in the wrong - you can make that same point after the world cup, have your cake and eat it.

Don't like Suarez any more. Great player, but no care for any club bar himself.

You? Defending a united player?!?!? Quel surprise...

The fact that you're disagreeing with me on this, just makes me even more confident that I'm just about 100% right, mate. ;)

Ha. Hated the fact he played for Utd but not as much as the joke of an approach our FAI took to the national team and lack of professionalism.

Everything Keane said was accurate and unlike like most pundits he walked the walk didn’t just talk the talk.

I only wish the approach the Rugby team has was adopted across the board.

To get some "bites" you say..

Keane has my respect overall. I think he was better than people here realize, but of course he's never going to do 10 stepovers into the net. As for Saipan, it was awful, he was in the wrong - you can make that same point after the world cup, have your cake and eat it.

Don't like Suarez any more. Great player, but no care for any club bar himself.

Sorry to intrude on your self-styled philosophical musings Dreamy, funny as they are, but I don't think many people here dispute that Roy Keane was a great player; he was not as dynamic or eye-catching as our own Gerrard, or Scholes, but in the mould of a midfield general type of player, he was brilliant; great passer, good tackler, tactically sound and made the players around him better.

Cunt though, obviously

Look at this stupid cunt:

Haha, serves him right. Sometimes players seems to make the weirdest mental mistakes; for instance there was more than one time I saw a GK try to head the ball instead of catching while well inside the penalty area, because somehow at that moment they thought they couldn't use hands.

The clown appealed for a handball after the keeper prevented a cross (with his arm), come shot, from him last night.

The clown appealed for a handball after the keeper prevented a cross (with his arm), come shot, from him last night.
Really? I wish there was a video of that

BTW - I still love Suarez. I didn't boo him at Anfield, and I forgive him everything

Sorry to intrude on your self-styled philosophical musings Dreamy, funny as they are, but I don't think many people here dispute that Roy Keane was a great player; he was not as dynamic or eye-catching as our own Gerrard, or Scholes, but in the mould of a midfield general type of player, he was brilliant; great passer, good tackler, tactically sound and made the players around him better.

Cunt though, obviously

Err, wrong poster there Brendan. Definitely not as electric as Stevie G of course. He was a cranky get, of course, but one I appreciate from time to time, like when he goes after Fergie.

Ha. Hated the fact he played for Utd but not as much as the joke of an approach our FAI took to the national team and lack of professionalism.

Everything Keane said was accurate and unlike like most pundits he walked the walk didn’t just talk the talk.

I only wish the approach the Rugby team has was adopted across the board.

These are two completely separate topics, and you know it...

1. The FAI are fucking clown shoes and they make my local pub team look well run. They're an embarrassment.

2. Every Irish player faced those same ridiculous conditions / situation. Only one walked out on his teammates. And on his country.

He had a choice... Lead a young team under tough circumstances and address things once the tournament was over, or abandon those he led. He chose the latter. He's no captain. He's no leader.

Yeah well, I was supporting Ghana

Me too as a Ghanaian I was conflicted when LFC announced we had signed him, his WC handball hurt my family, but I guess its was an instinctive thing to do. The Evra thing was at the very least fishy business, but when I saw him celebrate at the Nou Camp when he scored against us last season I was finally done with him. People say he has a competitive spirit but I think he gets as much joy on upsetting the opposition psychologically as he does nut-megging (West Brom) defenders.

Me too as a Ghanaian I was conflicted when LFC announced we had signed him, his WC handball hurt my family, but I guess its was an instinctive thing to do. The Evra thing was at the very least fishy business, but when I saw him celebrate at the Nou Camp when he scored against us last season I was finally done with him. People say he has a competitive spirit but I think he gets as much joy on upsetting the opposition psychologically as he does nut-megging (West Brom) defenders.

Plus, he's also a self concerned wanker, so yeah. there's that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom