• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Arsenal - League Cup - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone sea Elliott after the winning kick, he dropped to his knees and clenched his fists like he’d just won the premiership, now that’s passion and pride.
Him and Brewster were class celebrating everything.

Brewster celebrating the OG :D

I’ve a feeling Klopp has said these boys will play all the way to the final so it obviously means everything to them as it’s their best shot at breaking into the first team.

I love Brewster running to get the ball after Ox's goal... in the 54th minute! Great winning mentality.

Based on what Binny post, I really cannot see it happening unless the PL moves a game for us?

That is an insane fixture list though -

Ya will have to move a prem league game til later in the season and hope we get knocked out of something.
Imagine they move the City game

Ya will have to move a prem league game til later in the season and hope we get knocked out of something.
Imagine they move the City game

If they move the Watford game (SCM Drinkies?!) then we could go 2.5/3 weeks without a PL game which might actually mean a good chance to rest a couple of players with slow burner injuries like Salah & Joel.

If they move the Watford game (SCM Drinkies?!) then we could go 2.5/3 weeks without a PL game which might actually mean a good chance to rest a couple of players with slow burner injuries like Salah & Joel.

As long as it doesn’t mean City close the gap completely.

I want use to have a nice lead they never get to close.

Love the kid's passion ... Love Milly's expression ...

75412234_2907732735925383_4570248311394533376_n.jpg

I'm not sure that's even feasible. Weren't we 10 points clear at one stage last season?
No, that's a myth that the shitter elements of the press report as fact. We were 7 points ahead when we played them at the Emptyhad, and thus had the potential to go 10 points ahead. Of course, by the end of the game we were only 4 points ahead.

No, that's a myth that the shitter elements of the press report as fact. We were 7 points ahead when we played them at the Emptyhad, and thus had the potential to go 10 points ahead. Of course, by the end of the game we were only 4 points ahead.
Didn't they also have a game in hand also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom