• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane has been SO poor today ...

Front 3 rating -
Salah - 2
Bobby - 1 (would have been 1 if he had shot it with his left foot one time)
Mane - 0

Our midfield hasn’t been good enough. Not getting the ball to our front 3 well enough, nor really protecting the defence either.

Why do we never attempt a through ball when there is that moment im that final third when someone continues the run ? Not every run can be a fucking decoy right ? There were so many moments when Mane or Curtis could have slided a ball in rather than waiting and passing fucking backwards.

Poor Hendo ... but is it only me that thinks he was to blame for the goal? Kabak seemed to be playing as the sole CB since Hendo had wandered off into midfield.

I think KLopp again has let himself down.
Our midfield has been weak, bullied and pathetic.
We should have had Hendo in there - even if it means that terrible Phillips was at CB with Kabak (note, I think Phililps has done nothing wrong - I'm just taking the piss).
When is JOta coming back so we can drop some of these exhausted fuckers>?

I know it's early days, but Kabak looks garbage, brainless and rash. Phillips should never have been dropped for him in the first place. He needs to learn about how we play and to not make stupid, needless challenges.

Hate to say it, but this is screaming out for someone more direct like Ox, the midfield is poor, flat, one paced and lacking quality. At least Ox will carry the ball and try to have a crack. Henderson was running the midfield from defense before he went off, says it all.

I know it's early days, but Kabak looks garbage, brainless and rash. Phillips should never have been dropped for him in the first place. He needs to learn about how we play and to not make stupid, needless challenges.

Hate to say it, but this is screaming out for someone more direct like Ox, the midfield is poor, flat, one paced and lacking quality. At least Ox will carry the ball and try to have a crack. Henderson was running the midfield from defense before he went off, says it all.

I'd sub Bobby, and let Ox play with THiago in a 4-2-2-2
Nothing to lose.
Klopp isn't capable of these kind of changes unfortunately.

I'm expecting a much better 2nd half ... the wind seems to have played havoc with the attacking passes and with it holding it up in the 2nd those over-the-top balls should land softly instead of bouncing off the pitch at 100 mph.

Poor Hendo ... but is it only me that thinks he was to blame for the goal? Kabak seemed to be playing as the sole CB since Hendo had wandered off into midfield.
Nah I've just seen it again. Maybe just too big a gap between CBs.

Nothing to lose.

I'd do that or drop Firmino into midfield and get Jones off (who has been poor) and put Salah central with Shaqiri or Ox on the right

The incompetence in the final third is so frustrating. We could play for 19 hours and still not score art this rate.

The owners are going to realize when we finish outside of top 4 ... and the money drops even more without UCL, how "Well jolly, this isn't the MLB where you can still make great money even if you're shit one year"

The high line defence and 4-3-3 is not clicking this season why continue with it .
We can wait till next season when the better and faster center backs are back .

Nothing to lose.
No way I'd let Ox. anywhere near this game ... we don't need to be giving the ball away every time he gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom